**WO-S At Jasper Predictions/Small School game Of The Week**

The really sad thing about all of this is that some teams/players/fans take defeating WO-S so personal.  It is supposed to be about the KIDS...not the adults.  We do have a good football program at WO-S, but to everyone on the outside...you just don't have a clue as to what is expected of these guys...not just ON the field, but OFF of the field.  I had a son graduate in May and I can tell you that the Mustang football program and ALL of the Mustang Coaches made a respectful, respectable, leader out of him and for that...I am eternally grateful!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you something stang4life it is sad that you think WO-S is the only school that you think has pride in there school are think's about the kids frist.Jasper's program has been good to a lot of Boy's and girls' meaning not just in football.I know it help me become a stronger person when i was done with High school and it still help me today.

A lose is a loes WO-S knew they were going to win that game and so did there fans but they lost. And don't put that 4A up there that dose it matter It's WO-S 4A 3#A they play them all that what a good team dose. So you go into a game thinking you can win and hope to pull it off so yes jasper think they can win  and if you play with your heart you just might.GO DOGS

KNOCK KNOCK WAKE UP.my friend JASPER IS NO BAY CITY and where did you get your info that west orange was going to beat bay city ,this all news to us never saw that on this board . if it was said he must have been a fool you know as well as the rest of is this is going to be a all out WAR. my best to jasper

What im saying people are saying why are we as jasper fan's and other's say we are going to win.What are we going to say we are going to lose no way.So the WO-S fans knew they were going to lose i don't think so not they still have the heart like they had back in the day never say die.Just like jasper you come in to play hard and win not to lose.

Let me tell you something stang4life it is sad that you think WO-S is the only school that you think has pride in there school are think's about the kids frist.Jasper's program has been good to a lot of Boy's and girls' meaning not just in football.I know it help me become a stronger person when i was done with High school and it still help me today.

I didn't see anything in her post that said WOS was the only school that has pride.  Matter of fact, I didn't see the word pride in her statement.  No one has cut you down or the Jasper program.  We feel we are going to win, you feel your team is going to win.  That's that.  I have never seen a post by S4L where she has cut another team down.  Get a grip and quit reading words that aren't there into a post.

A lose is a loes WO-S knew they were going to win that game and so did there fans but they lost. And don't put that 4A up there that dose it matter It's WO-S 4A 3#A they play them all that what a good team dose. So you go into a game thinking you can win and hope to pull it off so yes jasper think they can win  and if you play with your heart you just might.GO DOGS

Actually, I said in a post early in the season that I thought we'd go 9-1 in the regular season with a loss to Bay City. Don't assume.

Whoa...Nelly!!! 

I don't know where in the world you get that I said that WO-S is the only school that I think has pride in there school.  In fact...you are WAY OFF BASE BUDDY...

My point was talking about WO-S and how coaches sometimes get a bad rap when noone else wants the job for this reason and that reason.  Don't get sideways with me because you read into it the WRONG WAY or because you are just wanting to PICK A FIGHT...I'm sure that Jasper, and many other sports' programs all over, have positive effects on our children...but, I can't personally speak of those because my son graduated from WO-S and I have one coming out this year.  Maybe you should work on "not jumping to conclusions" before you attempt to start some stuff on a message board.

Perhaps...you might be one of those people who overreact to everyone's posts on here.  C'mon...let's try to be (or act least "act") like grownups here ;D...big boy!!! ;)

Jasper has a chance. It looks like they are getting back to the Jasper team they used to be, and they have Brooks(who by the way has a WOS sate championship ring ;D). I will not predict a blowout. I dont see it happening. Jasper WILL NOT SCORE more than 14 points on our D. So if they want to win, they better keep us under 14. I love the Jasper games, and am glad they are getting back to who they used to be. WOS wins this one by atleast 10, maybe 14. I hope Jasper continues to get better week by week so we can brag about our district in the playoffs. Yes, I will be rooting for Jasper after our game, but Jasper wont beat us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83