HEY CHOO CHOO BOYS!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

im not trying to start trouble maverick it looks like u are the 1 tryin to start trouble, im just sayin i dont think it was as close of a game as most people thought it was, and yalls fans were rude to me, so i dunno if it was just that particular fan i cought or what, but i told him good game, i hope yall do good against central and png and he was like yea it was a good game for us, yall suck, and dont worry about it, we will go undefeated

Read my post goof I gave nothing but love to the png Team Fans and Coaches

I commented to you because u come on here saying the game wasnt close and you had several png fans as well as Bias fans tell you that it was close L-Train had ball with 1:35 to go and down by one score so it was a close game. I am sorry some guy smarted off to you at the Vidor game but dont see why that gives you the right to come on here and try to start stuff with png and L-TRAIN fans Both sides with the exception of a few have gave the other team all the respect they deserved. The better team won tonight that was png we can admitt that no excuses or bad feelings. You get on here and laugh at a kid that took on a another kid that had probably 75 pounds on him and he got his bell rung. To show the class a png  player not sure what # saw him dizzy and actually helped him over to a few RAIDER players that helped him off the field. Thought that was very classy unlike you getting on here and laughing about the kid getting hurt!

Read my post goof I gave nothing but love to the png Team Fans and Coaches

I commented to you because u come on here saying the game wasnt close and you had several png fans as well as Bias fans tell you that it was close L-Train had ball with 1:35 to go and down by one score so it was a close game. I am sorry some guy smarted off to you at the Vidor game but dont see why that gives you the right to come on here and try to start stuff with png and L-TRAIN fans Both sides with the exception of a few have gave the other team all the respect they deserved. The better team won tonight that was png we can admitt that no excuses or bad feelings. You get on here and laugh at a kid that took on a another kid that had probably 75 pounds on him and he got his bell rung. To show the class a png  player not sure what # saw him dizzy and actually helped him over to a few RAIDER players that helped him off the field. Thought that was very classy unlike you getting on here and laughing about the kid getting hurt!

dang mav, this is twice in a week we agree... your guys proved a lot tonight.  good luck the rest of the season.

HA HA HA ;D.....what's that? I dont hear anything....sure is quiet on here tonight with no smack talking from the L-Train supporters. Finally, somebody shut em up!!! Go NDN's! and THANK YOU for for the peace and quiet we will get this coming week!

Surely you weren't trying to get anything started?? I hope most Lumberton fans suprised you in that we can talk smack but also be gracious when we lose and give credit where credit is due.

Bullet44-

We aren't ALL like that.  I was there when we would be happy just to get the zero off the board!!!!  We would have felt like we won even if lost by 6 TD's but had seven or even better "double digits" on the board!  Lumberton has really grown since I moved away and I think a lot of them now don't have a clue where they have come from and have the big head about the year this year.  I can see where a lot of you are coming from.  I just do this for fun, but believe me, I know where we came from and whoever told Vidor Pirate yea for us and you suck shame on you!  You look the other person in the eye and say,  "Thanks, better luck the rest of the season" and then people will like you and will support you!!  We really can't complain that others don't like us when have the better than you attitude now can we???????????

Lumberton's L-Train is now the choo choo train in school house rock with the Conjuction Junction man running the show....

Cunjuction Junction whats your function....

Linking up excuses like and, but, and or....

AND - If we didn't get run over by that Indian AND that Indian

BUT - We may have lost to the Tribe, BUT we beat the Broncos (not saying anything about the Broncos playing with a 3rd string QB and having to wait till the last minute to finally find pay dirt)

OR - We can't lose one more game OR our season may be over (a loss to the Bulldogs and the Raiders play off chances could be TERMINATED)

Guest airitout123

Lumberton's L-Train is now the choo choo train in school house rock with the Conjuction Junction man running the show....

Cunjuction Junction whats your function....

Linking up excuses like and, but, and or....

AND - If we didn't get run over by that Indian AND that Indian

BUT - We may have lost to the Tribe, BUT we beat the Broncos (not saying anything about the Broncos playing with a 3rd string QB and having to wait till the last minute to finally find pay dirt)

OR - We can't lose one more game OR our season may be over (a loss to the Bulldogs and the Raiders play off chances could be TERMINATED)

We, (anyone but Lumberton) are in a lose/lose situation with l-town,

If they keep winning we have to listen to their non-stop talk about how great they are...

If they lose, we have to keep hearing the non-stop talk about how great they will be next year.

yea lol its dead silent in the chats... dont wory about it, someone from lumberton will start a thread about how they were cheated and got screwed outta the game

You can talk all you want we all know that this game was a good one, We didnt get screwed and werent cheated, Both teams put up a fight and it was pretty fair, we both had our share of bad calls.

Lumberton never gave up, and you cant say were not a bad team because we lost to yall with one TD, L-train is gonna keep going we just made a quick stop. Png is good no doubt and hemmings is a haus but I think if we didnt have good Defense than yall would have scored alot more. Hemmings can be stoped so enough about it.

Good Job last night but i wouldnt start talkin to much now, you still have other teams that our good to beat.(they we have already beat) ;D ;

You call dayton a slack team..come guys. PNG lost to crosby. (Im guessing yall dont think that a slack team huh)

Dont think it was Dayton he was referring to....

And i think now that PNG has changed it's offense up... i believe we would beat them by 2 TD's

it may happen GAME 1 OF PLAYOFFS!!

Dont think it was Dayton he was referring to....

And i think now that PNG has changed it's offense up... i believe we would beat them by 2 TD's

it may happen GAME 1 OF PLAYOFFS!!

well Im not sayin that beating dayton cant happen

because yall beat us.

We have the same record now.

Yall lost to a slack team

We have only lost to a very very good team

It was a good battle,and yall didnt kill us

We give yall credit, but we should get some too

both of are teams are the best, someone had to win...

talk is cheap we'll see

Lumberton is good but they let a few wins get to their heads... instead of being grateful for each win they want to start talking trash after each win...it's difficult for me to support teams like that

Dont think that because a few guys from the "l-train" get on here and talk trash means that the rest of us and our football team has big heads

Our head coach is not lettin them get big heads and they dont have big heads.

but come on this is the first time in lumberton history to EVER win six games in one season.

Give credit where credit is due guys.

When I was referring to the secondary, what sticks in my mind is how well they cover the outside.  Unlike the Ned game, we were never really able to get on the outside for those long option plays.  Most of our longer runs came from good execution and trap-type plays, not to mention Hemmings' power (man. he's amaizing).  The pass coverage does indeed become a vulnerable point for Ned's passing game, but I don't see Ned gaining too many yards running it.  That should really be a great game.

I agree 100% on that part of you PNG/Lumberton assessment. In my opinion stopping runs to the outside is and has always been our defenses most significant weakness.

Lumberton made stopping PNG's attempts to the outside seem a lot easier. I really dont think its speed, I think its tactical planning and where the defense is at. I caught the last quarter and a half of the Nederland/Ozen game last night and the defense looked a lot stingier against a very fast offense. Maybe they have figured soemthing out.

Right on LadyRaider123!  I said in an earlier post that we aren't all like that!  Each team has its good fans and "bad" fans!  Some are just giving us all a bad name.  I personally can't blame some of them for not liking us because a few bad apples can ruin it for the bunch.  I just think that in the end, we need to all be supportive of each other (which I think you are doing too!).  Let's support each other except for on the night we play your team, but even then, give credit where credit is due and be nice and say good game but not things like Pirate was told (you suck is what he was told).  That is uncalled for.  Good luck to you LadyRaider!

Dont think that because a few guys from the "l-train" get on here and talk trash means that the rest of us and our football team has big heads

but come on this is the first time in lumberton history to EVER win six games in one season.

Didn't Lumberton go 8-2 a few years back and not make the playoffs?  

Guest maverick24

You are correct we went 8-2 twice and not many years ago we went 7-3 and still missed the playoffs!

hmm maybe yall should give Lumberton more respect because i mean they do have a better record than PNG. Even though they lost but it wasnt like PNG beat the crap out of them...ya, a bunch of lumberton people get on here and talk a lil smack but i mean come on, there winning for a change so they kinda have the right to. So just give them some credit...

You have the right to not be stupid, but you choose to. What an ignorant stance. Because they have a better record, they deserve to talk crap. WOW.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont