HEY CHOO CHOO BOYS!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only record that matters is the one that counts towards determining the playoffs. 

PNG is sitting atop the hill and can still lose a game or two and get in.  Lumberton, Dayton and Nederland need to win out to guarantee a playoff spot.  Central is not out of it yet but needs a lot of help because of the losses to Nederland and Lumberton.

A win by LCM, Vidor or Ozen could make things even more interesting. 

Isn't southeast texas football great?  8) 

The only record that matters is the one that counts towards determining the playoffs. 

PNG is sitting atop the hill and can still lose a game or two and get in.  Lumberton, Dayton and Nederland need to win out to guarantee a playoff spot.  Central is not out of it yet but needs a lot of help because of the losses to Nederland and Lumberton.

A win by LCM, Vidor or Ozen could make things even more interesting. 

Isn't southeast texas football great?  8) 

Not meaning this to be disrespectful, you need to re check your math.

According to your rationale PNG and Central can both get in with 2 losses, but Nederland, Lumberton and Dayton can only afford 1 loss total to get in?  

Bottom line is that Central is in serious trouble and is going to need to win out and need some unlikely things to happen to have any hope whatsoever of getting in.

The rest is wide open to PNG, Nederland, Lumberton and Dayton. Too many if's and no one that is unbeatable including PNG.

At this point every one of those teams still has total control of its own destiny.

Not meaning this to be disrespectful, you need to re check your math.

According to your rationale PNG and Central can both get in with 2 losses, but Nederland, Lumberton and Dayton can only afford 1 loss total to get in?  

Bottom line is that Central is in serious trouble and is going to need to win out and need some unlikely things to happen to have any hope whatsoever of getting in.

The rest is wide open to PNG, Nederland, Lumberton and Dayton. Too many if's and no one that is unbeatable including PNG.

At this point every one of those teams still has total control of its own destiny.

PNG didn't get lucky they won a great game....if you really knew anything at all about football you would know that. But we played hard and never quit. I filmed our games for 12 years. Every second of every game. I have seen us quit. I have seen us look defeated before we ever took the field. We had a few good runs when I filmed ....we got close. I haven't filmed in a couple of years but I'm still a big fan.

I said all that to say this ..... I wish all the things this coaching staff has been teaching our boys would rub off on SOME of are fans Give credit where it is due..Cheer for US not aganist THEM, who ever they are that week. Are boys ARE good, but they were beat.  ....we have talent on the field but how will we handle are first loss. That will be the real test. I don't see any quit in this team,

and go ahead and ask YOUR #6 who was talking trash, then on the very next play, was on his KNEES on the sideline because a SOPHOMORE took him outta the game.

Go watch the Hemmings TD run on you tube and then come talk, and Aj i was talking about you highly touted preseason record, i know dayton is not a slack team and it will be a war come the 9th

Guest BIG HOUSE

NewIndian

Why don't you post the hit where # 6 from Lumberton handed it to the running back more his size(#29).

Or where Lumberton's # 5 clobbered one of the LARGER Indians on the kickoff that one of the PNG fans was talking about.Or where #49 from Lumberton clobbered one of the Indian recievers(#6)....Lets see all the big hits not just the one where Hemmings 220lb. clobbered a 150 DB. :-*

Again great game to J.Hemmings and the Indians.....Lumberton players EARNED their RESPECT!!

Guest maverick24

Do you have a link for that big hit?

There were way more than one BIG HIT There were hits by both sides. I am not sure why he keeps going on about one hit!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami