HEY CHOO CHOO BOYS!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire planet has been listening to your smack for the last few weeks, so lets hear that CROW smackin' now...especially you Maverick!

Admit it...Hemmings is a hoss...just ask #6 who got run over like a Mac Truck!

I was pumped after Hemmings ran over him, but I then realized the kid was not right when he headed for our sideline. I am not sure if I saw him in the game again. He definitly got his bell rung. That was one of the most violent plays I have seen in quite a while. I hope he is ok.

PS ...Is Beard a soph.? he played a good game.

I will take a shot in the dark. I will predict that PNG wins because their staff has years of experience at winning close, really tough and important games. I think both teams will put up 20 points, give or take a few, and I think the game will be decided in the 4th quarter. I think its going to come down to who can grit it out and make big plays on defense to hold on for a close win.

I think this score could flip flop but I will say somewhere around

PNG 31

Lumberton 24

I am seriously considering making this game.

oh yes.....

I did make this game and to me the Indians and the Raiders looked like carbon copies of one another. Same type of play calling by situation, same type of skill players and same type of defense in general.

I will say this, Lumberton was the most physical defense I have seen in a while. They were really putting the hits on PNG. I was impressed by the fact that they got down by two scores and never quit. They played the game like they intended to win it the entire 48 minutes despite the score. The coaches never seemed to get rattled and they stuck with their game plan when they got behind.

I am really pleased that I made the game. I did see opportunity for the Dogs offense to matchup well against the Raiders as the pass defense was a little leaky and they struggled to stop PNGs basic passing attack. T

This district could easily come down to 4 teams with 1 loss a piece if the chips fall. Its going to be a photo finish!!!

The entire planet has been listening to your smack for the last few weeks, so lets hear that CROW smackin' now...especially you Maverick!

HA HA HA ;D.....what's that? I dont hear anything....sure is quiet on here tonight with no smack talking from the L-Train supporters. Finally, somebody shut em up!!! Go NDN's! and THANK YOU for for the peace and quiet we will get this coming week!

well said, PNG Proud, it needed to be said and you said it.......imagine this, we have agreed on two things in the last two days. Will wonders never cease!

Guest TravelingBandsman

Raiders will win all the rest of their except maybe the Nederland game. They are for real, and you can't take anything away from them, except for the crow their eating right now ;D

A Lumberton loss to Nederland could be fatal to their playoff hopes. It all depends on the turnout of the Dayton games against Port Neches-Groves and Nederland.

Guest BIG HOUSE

GREAT game indians........Congrats,my hat is off to you guys....I was there and it was a great game....Maybe we should play a little closer on thr WR....Hemmings had a great game...Congrats Jake.....The kid he ran over at the goal line will be ok...he only weighs about 150lb. Same kid had a really good lick on Tezeno...Maybe some of our fans will ease up a little on this site....Still alot of games left..looks like we could have to win out!!!!

To our Lumberton kids,we are very proud of how you guys battled out there,showed alot of HEART!!!!!!!!Time to bounce back next week...I talked to several PNG players and you guys earned their respect.....

Having played both teams, I just really don't see Ned beating Slumberton.  Sleepy-town's secondary is amaizingly fast and the Defense up front can hold their own with anyone.   Plus, their passing game is dead on!  We were just fortunate that we don't play 13 minute quarters, but nonetheless  

PNG wins and the sweetest part is that NO ONE picked them to be in the position that they're in right now.

WELCOME TO THE RESERVATION!!!! ;D

Interesting Proud, read from another trusted poster, Mike East, that the Lumberton run d was solid, but their pass defense was not as good?  Any more info on their pass defense... cuz that's what's coming when we play em, we're going to air the ball out.

Cant complain about that game....well officiated...classy opponents.  we just came up short...good job injuns.  I thing the spirit in the Raider stands gave yall a run for your money...the Rez was not as energetic as I thought.

I agree with you on this, our side wasn't noisy tonight at all. The Lumberton fans brought a bunch of people, and we did as well, but ya'll were very loud and supportive of your team. Good job. We've had issues with the lack fan enthusiasm the last couple of years. Hopefully it will change

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami