HEY CHOO CHOO BOYS!!!!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Lumberton is good but they let a few wins get to their heads... instead of being grateful for each win they want to start talking trash after each win...it's difficult for me to support teams like that

You dont get it we have told you many times we dont care if you support us. By the way a few wins is 2 We have 6 wins.

You dont get it we have told you many times we dont care if you support us. By the way a few wins is 2 We have 6 wins.

What happen to the seventh win?  Did it not happen last Friday? 

Lumberton played a great game, but the better team won Friday night.  The linebacker kid Beard, is a very good athlete.  He was getting upset when he couldn't make every play.  He will be a strong player to deal with in the next two years. 

Can you remind the PNG faithful how many yards Hussey had?

Where was the eighth ranked defense?

Does any of you L-Town fans know who #33 is for PNG?

Good Luck L-Town, you will represent our district well in the playoffs.

It sure is sweeter to be the district LEADER.

Good game Indians!!

I imagine that the L-Train supporters are getting their "crow cooking" instructions from everyone talking crap on this board right now. Because the people running their mouths over ONE Lumberton loss are the same people who have been eating their own crow week after week as Lumberton won games that speculators said they could not. So enjoy your time to talk trash because YOU have been the QUIET ones all season!

Way to join in on the party late...are you from Lumberton or are you just jumping on the bandwagon?

No, just work shift work and can't live on this board so I am always a couple of days behind on the good posts. And as far as "bandwagon" is concerned check my previous posts. I said Lumberton would be Dayton and I even called the Central game. SO NO I am not from Lumberton nor am I riding any bandwagon. Just a supporter of a good football team. You should really check into things before you make smart a** comments.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami