*Hull-Daisetta 26 Evadale 9 Final/Comments*

Ok BigMO, when I played on the State Championship team, and was selected to the Texas Highschool all star team following my senior year, the goal for West Hardin and Evadale was to merely get first downs because they knew they couldn't score against our team, The Mighty 1979 H-D Bobcats.  But no one could be more proud of West Hardin or Evadale teams than myself, because I LOVE FOOTBALL.  And if you are into the game as much as I am, you would love it too.  So I'm not here to talk no smack, just here to state fact.  WH and Evadale could get all time teams, put them together and still couldn't beat the '79 Bobcats.  And I also read and I'm not for sure which one said it, that Daisetta didn't have any speed to run away from Evadale players.  I'm sorry to tell you that #3 was the 1A state champion 100 meter runner as a Junior and they tell me that #33 is even faster than him, he came from another school.  So we may not win the state championship in football ever again, but you look come May and see who's the class 1A team champion in track.  So WH nor Evadale has no speed, and that's the truth.

Daisetta over WH by at least 15!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok BigMO, when I played on the State Championship team, and was selected to the Texas Highschool all star team following my senior year, the goal for West Hardin and Evadale was to merely get first downs because they knew they couldn't score against our team, The Mighty 1979 H-D Bobcats.  But no one could be more proud of West Hardin or Evadale teams than myself, because I LOVE FOOTBALL.  And if you are into the game as much as I am, you would love it too.  So I'm not here to talk no smack, just here to state fact.  WH and Evadale could get all time teams, put them together and still couldn't beat the '79 Bobcats.  And I also read and I'm not for sure which one said it, that Daisetta didn't have any speed to run away from Evadale players.  I'm sorry to tell you that #3 was the 1A state champion 100 meter runner as a Junior and they tell me that #33 is even faster than him, he came from another school.  So we may not win the state championship in football ever again, but you look come May and see who's the class 1A team champion in track.  So WH nor Evadale has no speed, and that's the truth.

Daisetta over WH by at least 15!

I'm stupid for this, but I'll try one more time. Go through this thread and read my post, and only my post. I've said nothing about HD being slow or Evadale or West Hardin being better than HD. You won't find any of that in my post.  All you will find is my concern for poor sportsmanship and lack of class by ONE HD poster. IF you will slow down and read them all you will see that.  ??? ??? ???

Guest Hatchet

Trophyman, you don't have to guess, just look at Texastrack.com.  I did:district - 1. normangee 145pts

2. hd 113.5  3. wh 112  4. evadale 70  Area: 1. valley mills - 96 points 2. hd - 73  6. normangee - 49  9. wh 33  11. evadale - 27  Regional: 1. hd - 52  14. evadale - 15pts  15. wh - 14 pts  State: 2.hd - 36 22. wh - 10

Just keeping it real.  And remember: hd has all of these points back for their senior years.

Adrian Anderson, one of the bobcat tailbacks, won state in both the 100 and 200 meters.  HD's sprint relay team won 2nd place at state.  Overall HD's track team won 2nd place at state.  So they did a little better than regional.  Get all the facts when you talk about something.  Bottom line the Hull-Daisetta Bobcats have more speed than any team in this area.  The key is going to be using that speed in the right places.  If Daisetta hits on all four cylinders, they will be district champs and go deep in the playoffs.  In my opinion, we WILL crush West Hardin and win district and will go at least to the 2nd round of the playoffs.  Our speed will dominate most teams.  GO BOBCATS!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder