Lumberton Visits the Reservation

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aslong as Lumberton comes to this game in rage and don't listen to the fans or pay any attention to the crowd they will win this. Upset week in 4A football.

Here's some advice hit em' hard every play, score quick, hit em' harder the next play, use some trickery on em'. Do this the first half and double it the 3rd qt they will crumble. Who cares if they have a big crowd or what not. Wow a bunch of raggin' mid-county ppl in purple runnin' around. They can't do nothin' to ya, ignore them and ya got this one. It's gonna be loud. In football the only talkin' needin' to be done is the play callin' by the coach, the players can do there talkin' between the whistles with there helmets.

Go get em'

Maverick24, you can stop blowing smoke in our tee-pee now.  Lumberton's defense  might be fast but they lack in size up front.  The PNG line blew Big Ozen, Little LCM, and Bid Nederland's front four off the ball all night.  This will be another sweet victory for our boys again this week to knock off another undefeated team in our district, let alone the year.

have you ever seen centrals o-line? go look and see how much they weigh how fast and how strong they are...and then watch some highlight film of the game and notci how we got past them every time...know what your talkin about before you open your mouth....by the way ozen sucks..

have you ever seen centrals o-line? go look and see how much they weigh how fast and how strong they are...and then watch some highlight film of the game and notci how we got past them every time...know what your talkin about before you open your mouth....by the way ozen sucks..

After Friday Night I will serve you and all the L-Town fans a big-o helping of CROW.  Would you like me to remove the feathers?  This game will have the same end results of all the past games between PNG & Lumberton. 

Guest maverick24

LAMAR its funny every week you get on here and say how whoever is going to beat us. It is ok that you pick against us every week, so far you are a big 0 and 6 I am sure that one day you will be right I have already said I don't see us going 10-0 so then you can finally talk. But as of right now you are the one that should be full of CROW 6 saturdays in a row LOL

Does anyone see that the M.C. people hate Lumberton and the thought of us winning this District that Ned. fans are pulling for PNG over us!!!!! LOL

Before I get the hate mail I know some from M.C have said good job and wished us luck but that was only a few PNG fans and we thank yall.

anthony beard....he is an outstanding linebacker  ;D...seein as our d is ranked 8th in the state and he was the only player they pointed out....

Thats great, an only a Sophmore.  He sure has a bright future in the blue & red.  Hopefully he will have a big D1 program start to look at him next year.  How big is he?

Guest maverick24

Stephenville.

COOP I knew what team I was joking at him because he is from SILSBEE  but has adopted the SVille team as his own because he wanted a winner to call his own!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298