*SETXsports.com Rankings After Week 6*

i agree that Kelly should be number 1 for small school...WOS have proven they are beatable

Kelly would beat up on East Chambers as well...but i dont know if Kelly could hang with the big dogs just yet...dont get me wrong they could definitley beat up on some of them but not all

i realize kelly beat a 5A from Louisiana but i heard there are only like 20 5a schools over there and i also heard that Sulphur has a pretty bad team this year...i just think that just shows ya Texas football

If Kelly and EC were to play (won't happen of course), I think Kelly might be the favorite. Heck, I might even pick them to win. But to say, hands down, they would "beat up" on EC is a ludicrous. EC is 17-1 over the last 2 years playing similar competition.

These rankings are stupid. I dont know who puts them together but they should be banned from sports for a long time. Kelly could beat all of the Big Schools in SETX with MAYBE the exception of west brook and that is a HUGE maybe; however, kelly is still ranked number three in small schools. Good job to whoever does these rankings.

I wouldnt let whipping a Louisana team go to my head if I were you.  This is Texas football here.  West Brook would run Kelly's ass off the field.  I think several teams on this list would beat Sulphur just as bad if not worst than your mighty Bulldogs.  It was a great win for your program, but lets not get it twisted.  We all know Louisana's brand of football is on a lower level than Texas.

I think lumberton deserves to be towards the top, but i'd still like to see them beat PNG and Nederland before they're placed ahead of them... I know they're undefeated, but their schedule could've been a little stronger... i think 3rd or 4th might be better right now, with the understanding that if they take PNG or Ned down, that they leapfrog them in the standings...  I also believe that if they beat Nederland AND PNG, they should be ranked 1st.  i don't think they can beat WB head's up, but if they run the table in district, they deserve to be crowned the best team in the area (unless WB goes undefeated in district as well).

Guest EagleFan01

I wouldnt let whipping a Louisana team go to my head if I were you.  This is Texas football here.  West Brook would run Kelly's butt off the field.  I think several teams on this list would beat Sulphur just as bad if not worst than your mighty Bulldogs.  It was a great win for your program, but lets not get it twisted.  We all know Louisana's brand of football is on a lower level than Texas.

I heard that, not taking anything away from Kelly they did a great job, but Louisiana is not have the teams or play the type of football we play in Texas. If Sulphur was in Texas the way we have the class's set up here they would be a large 3A or small 4A in Texas..

Dang the Kelly fans are CRAAAZY!!!! First off they would get beat by EC and DESTROYED by WOS. And the only big school around here they could is maybe New Caney. Any of the top 5 big schools would blow Kelly out of the water.

ill admit i was thinking a little crazy when i said kelly could beat West Brook, but this post was ridiculous. he has never seen kelly play, obviously.

Guest FPHS 78

ill admit i was thinking a little crazy when i said kelly could beat West Brook, but this post was ridiculous. he has never seen kelly play, obviously.

yup jcb, kinda went off on that wb statement....but, i'd like to see wos and that  running game against the dawgs, stop em cold...and ec?  one man team aint goinna beat MKCHS......we aint HJ :o

Guest FPHS 78

I wouldnt let whipping a Louisana team go to my head if I were you.  This is Texas football here.  West Brook would run Kelly's butt off the field.  I think several teams on this list would beat Sulphur just as bad if not worst than your mighty Bulldogs.  It was a great win for your program, but lets not get it twisted.  We all know Louisana's brand of football is on a lower level than Texas.

hmmm....sulphur is 15-15-2  (Oops make that 15-16-2) against texas schools, looks pretty even :o...UNTIL LAST FRIDAY..BOOYAH

I heard that, not taking anything away from Kelly they did a great job, but Louisiana is not have the teams or play the type of football we play in Texas. If Sulphur was in Texas the way we have the class's set up here they would be a large 3A or small 4A in Texas..

Actually eagles fan, sulphur has a larger enrollment than westbrook, almost twice as large, and over 70 players on their varsity roster, this was a great win for kelly and would be for any team in the area, they deserve some more respect around here. no one can touch their run game.

yup jcb, kinda went off on that wb statement....but, i'd like to see wos and that  running game against the dawgs, stop em cold...and ec?  one man team aint goinna beat MKCHS......we aint HJ :o

uhhh...we aint a one man team, just ask the 5 teams we have beat. ;)

Guest FPHS 78

ummmm......wrong.they'd be 5a

Guest FPHS 78

If they were to go Public the UIL says they would be put in 4A or higher even if they have 3A numbers.

i think he was saying sulphur would be 3a? 

yeah, kelly would have to play up, like strake..strake's misleading..think they have around 1200 enrollment......but its all boys  girls are next door at st agnes

hmmm....sulphur is 15-15-2  (Oops make that 15-16-2) against texas schools, looks pretty even :o...UNTIL LAST FRIDAY..BOOYAH

John Curtis, ranked national and probably the top program in Louisana got beat by Longview a couple weeks back.  Kelly, a private school smoked Sulphur another top ranked school in Louisana.  I dont know about pretty even.  Plus Louisana is not even getting beat by the top schools like Katy and South Lake, they are losing to Kelly.  :o  booyah

Guest FPHS 78

John Curtis, ranked national and probably the top program in Louisana got beat by Longview a couple weeks back.  Kelly, a private school smoked Sulphur another top ranked school in Louisana.  I dont know about pretty even.  Plus Louisana is not even getting beat by the top schools like Katy and South Lake, they are losing to Kelly.   :o  booyah

sulphur is/was .......500 against texas teams... (15-15-2)dont know how much more even you can get then that .how many teams have a winning record against katy or slc......run forest, run

Guest FPHS 78

coop why would they have to play 4a with those numbers wouldnt they be 3a

uil would require kelly to play up..like strake in houston playing 5a

i dont think the uil is letting anymore private schools change

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder