Silsbee At WO-S Predictions?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S Tiger85,this game come friday night at hooks house should be a very good game.silsbee is also very young and has the size over the mustangs as everyone has this year.as for speed both teams have it. my friend i wish you and your tigers all the luck and drive safe to orange

PNG and HF have the blueprint to beat the Tigers...... no turnovers and I-formation pounding the middle.  If you do that you will be seeing 2nd and 3 all night.  Silsbee offense is very good but the center of the def is suspect.  With the young squad I felt Silsbee would be a boom or bust team.  So far they either blow folks out or get blown out themselves.  Hope for a good game.

I'm telling you guys, you can't predict a blowout because of what HF did to them. We are a different team and Silsbee could have been looking ahead a little. It should also be noted that it's not people from WO-S predicting blowouts.

Do you realize you guys say the same things with every team Wo-s plays, It''s like your scared to say yeah Wo-s is gonna blow this team out. I know anybody can win a game, but let's be realistic. Wo-s should blow Silsbee out. People are always saying when they say can this team stay close to Wo-s and it's always based on Wo-s being able to stop someone's offense...I will never worry about what their defense does. The fact that they haven't given up more than 15 points to any team this year should tell you that we don't have to worry about being able to stop Silsbee or many other teams. The real question is can Silsbee stop Wo-s offense. They have given up alot of points this year and if they can't stop teams like Png(who I don't feel have a better offense than Wo-s) They won't be able to stop us. We have finally started to use all of our weapons on offense...teams can't just key on Depauldrick so that makes us dangerous. I'm bold enough to say that I don't feel this game will be close at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami