Silsbee At WO-S Predictions?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys i have to go back to last year.the mustangs had a super bunch of kids and the tigers took them to the limits. what i have been told the tigers are also young and with a new offence and this bothers me .silsbee has been looking forward to this game since the heart break we handed them last year at silsbee.we all know how big and fast the tigers are so this is no surprise to anyone at west orange stark been like this for years and years.the tigers will come with fire in there eyes,now we will see if the mustang  scouting staff have done their home work GO MUSTANGS

Guest car ramrod

With the exception of the special teams scoring twice, it was a good close game with HF.

With the exception of WO-S interception return for a TD and a good catch by the WO-S reciever for a TD, H-F was in a good close game with WO-S.  It does not matter how your score, Silsbee lost by three touchdowns to H-F, just like H-F lost to the Mustangs.  A big win is a big win.

WO-S is by far the better of the two teams.  They win 42-3

Silsbee was coming together as a offence, the timing was looking good untill the HF game. The offence was not on time. Will it be at WO-S?  I know WO-S will be ready, they have a record going for district games won. Plus playing at WO-S you better add 7-10 points to the table. Silsbe and WO-S has had some good battles over the years, also some blowouts. I would hope this will be a good battle. I'm pulling for the Tigers. Go Tigers!!!

As always, this game will be about individual matchups. You can't predict this game based on what HF did to Silsbee because they are a completely different team than WOS with different team attributes. Silsbee, as always, will match up better against WOS than HF did. The X factor in my opinion is the defense. I know for certain that Silsbee has not seen a defense like this, this year. That young QB is going to get a BIG dose of pressure back there. If Silsbee cannot stop the WOS offense, which gets better every week, they are in trouble, again

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami