Everyone like the new look??/New Arcade Added

We've recently added some new features to the forum here on SETXsports.com. We now have an arcade with tons of games where you can compete against fellow members. Also, we've added a new user control panel. Lastly, you'll notice that you now have the ability to post on others profiles. You can check out all of these things by looking toward the top of the page on your user menu. Have fun and have a great day!!

It looks good but will take some time to get used to. I find some of the lettering hard to see. Example: red lettering or blue lettering on the green turf back ground. Also, I like black lettering on the white back ground better than red lettering. If and when the color needs to be red if it was in bold it would be easier to see. I tried to click on the Buddies Icon and it says I am not allowed to use this feature or something like that. What's the story here?

It looks good but will take some time to get used to. I find some of the lettering hard to see. Example: red lettering or blue lettering on the green turf back ground. Also, I like black lettering on the white back ground better than red lettering. If and when the color needs to be red if it was in bold it would be easier to see. I tried to click on the Buddies Icon and it says I am not allowed to use this feature or something like that. What's the story here?

The buddies Icon is not avaiable right now.

Visually, I have not gotten used to the new format.

One thing that is distracting to me is that the banners takes up so much space that it is a two step process to get to see the list of topics.  Other than that, it looks good.

Lower your screen resolution, then the banners won't look as big.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124