West Hardin at Evadale Predictions?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Oilers ya'll bring your A game and you'll be fine. Show what you can do on the field. As for the smack talk, leave that to us, the fans.  ;) 

This is, of course, the topic of this thread is game predicitons and so, yeah, its smack talk central!

Just to let everyone know this is all in good fun. I, along with the majority of West Hardin players and fans have the utmost respect for the Rebels as we do for all of our opponents. Thank God for this competitive spirit and the love and confidence we have in our alma maters, and most of all, Thank God for them Texas Friday Night Lights.

Yep, Oilers ya'll bring your A game and you'll be fine. Show what you can do on the field. As for the smack talk, leave that to us, the fans.  ;) 

This is, of course, the topic of this thread is game predicitons and so, yeah, its smack talk central!

Just to let everyone know this is all in good fun. I, along with the majority of West Hardin players and fans have the utmost respect for the Rebels as we do for all of our opponents. Thank God for this competitive spirit and the love and confidence we have in our alma maters, and most of all, Thank God for them Texas Friday Night Lights.

Not bad!

Guest theburn21

You know, its a shame people have to get on here and talk about a players abilities or his mother. whoever you are that is  sayin that #84 from evadale has no talent who are you to talk you are obviously pissed because the licks are being laid on you every friday or you are riding the pine crying over playing time most likely your either a has-been but i think never-was is a more suitable title for you. #84 is a hell of a player he is a leader, run stopper, and a alright tightend, but he is my teammate i might not see eye to eye with him off the field but on i can see look at him and know that hes going 100% balls to the wall. i dont know if you can say that about yourself but you should really check yourself.

evadale is a family know and were rollin and we can taste 1st place. but back to the topic      evadale 8 wh 7

You know, its a shame people have to get on here and talk about a players abilities or his mother. whoever you are that is  sayin that #84 from evadale has no talent who are you to talk you are obviously pissed because the licks are being laid on you every friday or you are riding the pine crying over playing time most likely your either a has-been but i think never-was is a more suitable title for you. #84 is a heck of a player he is a leader, run stopper, and a alright tightend, but he is my teammate i might not see eye to eye with him off the field but on i can see look at him and know that hes going 100% balls to the wall. i dont know if you can say that about yourself but you should really check yourself.

evadale is a family know and were rollin and we can taste 1st place. but back to the topic      evadale 8 wh 7

indeed... indeed and well put

I suppose one bad apple spoils a bunch. I have never played against a football team who didn't have at least one kid who would try to grab you under a dog pile. I can remember Evadale, specifically having them. Kountze too. We didn't say the rebels were dirty, or without class, even if we lost. I honestly saw no kick, but I completely agree with you, if it really happenned and you have proof, then there should be disciplinary actions.

But what I gather from Kountze, is that it was planned to take the "wrecking machine" out by an illegal hit in the side of the knee and to kick him while he was down as it was impossible to win with him in the game. And it was in this action that sent such disarray throughout Kountze Texas, they couldn't begin to concentrate on the game at hand, or possibly continue playing to their full potential. This, of course was the chief cause and leading factor in the Lion's demise.

That being said, Kountze has a great football team and good luck this Friday against Buna, you're gonna need it. Go Lions!

WH 28

Evadale 12      -To ad relevance to this topic from my post. ;)

just to let you know my son was also taken out of the game with the same type hit but it was not visible on the tape. hope that kid has to work for my son one day.

indeed... indeed and well put

well you might have gave me more credit than due but thank you and as for west hardin look out we are not some push over team and we are ready for a big win to set us up for district champs and and as far as being a family that has just started to be a huge focus in our team and we are not the same team as you seen in games before

and a little side note rebels when i look down the line i know 110% yall are going to do you job everyplay to the best of your ablity and sleep well thursday night cause friday were going to play a little bit of our rebel ball

what you showed westfall was a tape of 2 of our linemen walking back to the side lines the angle that it was filmed at made it look that he might stomp you but the tape was cut off right at that moment, and besides the refs were all around him anh he would have been thrown out of the game so you should just face the fact that we won and its over for you.

Oh ok...so you must be one of the coaches or players then....so why would 66 leg go higher than the other leg??? he must walk funny then.... and they were all talking so much censored when i was on the ground but not when i was standing....

Oh ok...so you must be one of the coaches or players then....so why would 66 leg go higher than the other leg??? he must walk funny then.... and they were all talking so much censored when i was on the ground but not when i was standing....chickenshit is what it is....

you just need to accept what happened it was a legal cut block, its football and dont act like youve never cussed on the feild and i am a player #38 i dont like talking mess but you are trying to single out my team and team mates and if you knew #66 youd know he wouldnt do that there is no visuall evidence and he does walk funny, your team is doing fine without you and our coach said that if there were evidence he would issue punishments but i would apreciate it if you would stop posting things on this thread this is evadale vs. west hardin not chad morrison the immobilized wrecking machinne.

I am # 66 the one from WH who is being blamed for "stomping" Chad :'(. My coaches and team mates know me better than that, so ya'll need to move on with ya'lls life and quit making excuses on why ya'll lost to a 1A school. By the way #38 I dont WALK FUNNY! :P

Guest beat-em_deep

You know, its a shame people have to get on here and talk about a players abilities or his mother. whoever you are that is  sayin that #84 from evadale has no talent who are you to talk you are obviously pissed because the licks are being laid on you every friday or you are riding the pine crying over playing time most likely your either a has-been but i think never-was is a more suitable title for you. #84 is a heck of a player he is a leader, run stopper, and a alright tightend, but he is my teammate i might not see eye to eye with him off the field but on i can see look at him and know that hes going 100% balls to the wall. i dont know if you can say that about yourself but you should really check yourself.

Cant put that in any better words other than one big happy FAMILY ..... Hakuna Matata

#84 your a great player, but THIS AIN'T MADDEN!

This ain't a cartoon either, BOB. Obviously you don't know #84. You'll never meet a nicer guy. I'm not sure why all of you decided to bash #84, but he's not just talk like some people on here are. He is a true leader. He'll lift you up after you make a mistake and take all the blame for a busted play if he can. He's a guy with class; that's the only reason why he has yet to respond to some of the comments left on here about him. You guys can talk all the trash you want, but it doesn't mean squat until you back it up between the lines. If you got something to say, say it on the grid iron or keep it to yourself!

P.S. Evadale wins, but it'll be close. Good luck to both teams.

Yall know what ya did...so dont try to hide....so its over for me huh???? so you must know what im talkin about???  I havent even talked about the loss....Im just talkin about the kickin....see yall are tryin to get off the subject cause you know what you did....Ya westfall and them know ya thats why they aint gonna do anything about about......cowards...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder