Shark Football

Guest Bankwalker

Guest Bankwalker

I was at the chester game watching my nephew play and saw the QB walk off the field to the locker room.Then the following monday 4 more players walk.Looks like they are having some coaching issues or something is not right.They have talent just need some guidance.??????

Sounds like you may be reading into things that are not there. Just because the QB walked off doesn’t mean there is a coaching problem, could be a player problem

I have not heard of the other 4 "Walk offs". Their AD is a great coach (know him from Deweyville) but some players are just not coachable that’s just me looking from the outside in

well i wish the best of luck to the sharks i hope to see them do something in the near future, i hope they have come a long way from a couple of years ago when l-towns jv beat there varsity 48-6, i hope to see their name alot more here soon

Yeah raiderpride!  Plus your colors are the ugliest thing I've seen since my cat threw up that dead mouse.  Nice uniforms!  Makes me want to puke!

Guest KirbyKat

I had the pleasure of working with Coach T in Nederland many years ago, excellent young coach with alot of character. What he has done at SP is remarkable. If there is a problem, I agree with the other poster, some kids are not coachable. I hope however there is no problem. Sabine Pass has one fine coach.

well i wish the best of luck to the sharks i hope to see them do something in the near future, i hope they have come a long way from a couple of years ago when l-towns jv beat there varsity 48-6, i hope to see their name alot more here soon

"...when l-towns jv beat there varsity 48-6"

The way I read this is Lumberton's JV beat Lumberton's Varsity, which doesn't surpise me. Maybe they played after the 10th game so they could finaly say they're in the 'Post Season'.

You don't care at all about how the sharks are doing!!! You just wanted to brag about Lumberton. Get a life

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder