District 21-3A leaders rushing, passing, and receptions

I wonder how much kvilles backs ypc would drop if they played real teams instead of liberty and cleveland

What do you consider real teams?? Jasper has a very solid defense and plus we had alot of penalties. All that bragging yall due about WO-S this WO-S that......PLEASE! Since dropping down to 3A, I've yet to see you guys much successful than Kirbyville or Jasper. You guys gonna learn the hard way that anybody can get beat on any given night. Like I said before, HEART plays a big role in the game of football and you will see that friday. GO CATS!!!!

What do you consider real teams?? Jasper has a very solid defense and plus we had alot of penalties. All that bragging yall due about WO-S this WO-S that......PLEASE! Since dropping down to 3A, I've yet to see you guys much successful than Kirbyville or Jasper. You guys gonna learn the hard way that anybody can get beat on any given night. Like I said before, HEART plays a big role in the game of football and you will see that friday. GO CATS!!!!

Kirbyville, Jasper and WO-S all have had some good years in 3A.  Kirbyville hasn't made it quiet as deep in the playoffs as the other 2, but certainly are becoming a threat year in and year out in Region III.  Its good to have another team pick up the slack left behind when Newton dropped to 2A.  I am surprised the most by the fact that Silsbee hasn't had a nice deep run in the 3A playoffs yet.

I would like to congratulate these young men from each school. I took the top five and high lighted some interesting facts:

Passing:

Name              Team  Comp  Att    Pct      Yds    TD  INT

D. Breaux          BC    65    130    50.0%  744    4    7

J. Johnson      Silsbee  28      61    45.9%    570    7    5

C. Stubblefield Jasper  41      76    53.9%    486    4    4

O. Hypolite      WO-S  39    79    49.4%    420    4    6

A. Hazlewood  Kirbyville 20    42    47.6%    339    4    1

All five QB's could brake 1,000 yds.

Rushing

Name              Team        Att    Yds    Yds/Att    TD

P. Rhodes    Kirbyville      65    551    8.48      7

C. Castle      Silsbee        35    301    8.60        3

D. Garrett    WO-S          50    277    5.54        1

B.Jackson    Kirbyville      33    274    8.30        1

J. Johnson    Silsbee        52    274    5.27        3

O. Hypolite  WO-S          55    243    4.42        3

Top six here, but two from the teams that won there district openers. Bottom two are QB's, look how close they are.

Receiving

Name              Team      Rec    Yds    Yds/Catch    TD

L. Rhodes          BC          20    271      14            2

R. Musgrove  Kirbyville      12      265      22            3

M. Willis        Silsbee        11      259      24            3

M. Bronson      Jasper      18      240      13            2

R. Dennis        WO-S        22     230      10            2

Year of the receiver. Top five all have over 200 yds with only fourty-one yds between them, and the top nine with over 100 yds.

Again Congrats.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83