1. BlackShirts5

BlackShirts5

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed

• As everyone knows, the TABC Shootout is in 2 weeks. If you are a HS team and you want to get some work in, I am having a HS division at my Annual Doug's Dozen Classic June 14-16 in Houston, Texas. Anyone wanting to play 2 games on Saturday or Sunday for $175 please text me at 409-365-4044. I already have several HS teams signed up. This is an option since UH camp is full and McNeese camp is cancelled. Also top performers in the event will get recommendations sent to college coaches to come watch your team play at TABC. Just an option if you want to get some game reps before the trip to Dallas. Thanks!
    • All the preseason games should be fairly competitive. Anahuac and Diboll will probably be a little tougher than OF and CS though. I don't think we have to over do it. Those games should be good enough to break some of the new guys in. 
    • Heck of a run, I know it sucks with the early success in the game and then lose…still a great season that most teams don’t ever get the chance to have!
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • This is good news for Trump because I felt like this case was probably the most perilous case that trump is facing.  The evidence is more compelling in the FL docs case, but he’s got a friendly judge down there-the opposite of what he has had in NYC.  There was a lot of concrete evidence in this case, but I think it would be hard to get a unanimous guilty verdict down in Georgia. Either way, postponement for any reason is a win for Trump.