Attorney General William Barr Authorizes DOJ to Look into Voting Irregularities!

Reagan

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

I would hope the fraud will keep Trump as president then go after the crooks. 

I would hope so too. But it won’t. Nothing ever happens to the crooked politicians or the organizations behind the crimes. I’m sure Trump is being railroaded by Democrats but also Republicans. Nobody cares. Nothing will be done. We will be lied to. It’s a freakin joke. 

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I would hope so too. But it won’t. Nothing ever happens to the crooked politicians or the organizations behind the crimes. I’m sure Trump is being railroaded by Democrats but also Republicans. Nobody cares. Nothing will be done. We will be lied to. It’s a freakin joke. 

Need to go after Soros. Even the dims know he is a snake, but they will sleep with him to keep their jobs. 

49 minutes ago, Realville said:

It’s the phony voice fluctuations that made her so believable! 😂🤣

Yeah really..... and that hair!!!!! Can you believe she couldn’t have made herself more presentable to congress? She had that fresh-raped look about her. Methinks it was rehearsed that way for effect. Hey, but that’s what dims put their faith in..... believe every word she uttered.