Bye Bye Fox!

Realville

19 hours ago, Realville said:

How did you make it thru the Birth Canal? Good Grief!

19 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

He was probably born before baby genocide began.  He should feel fortunate because giving the race....they have the highest abortion rate......or should I say murder rate.

Why you people  like to discuss race all the time?

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

The votes say otherwise

NO, what you said about Trump ignoring Covid was total BS. The votes have not been counted yet. Be patient. If Biden ends up winning, I will congratulate you, but I will be wearing my “not my president” shirt. Methinks I will be wearing my MAGA shirt though. Watch it happen.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Why you people  like to discuss race all the time?

Nah. Not really

but it is discussed From time to time.

really the only time it’s discussed is when a white cop or white man kills a black man or woman.

or

blm

or 

Crimerates

but I will say for myself I bring abortion up a lot. Realville brought up birth canal so I thought it was a good segue To abortion.

do black babies not matter? Do all babies not matter? Somebody has to speak for them cause you know they can’t speak yet nor defend themselves.

I apologize this has nothing to do with bye bye fox

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Nah. Not really

but it is discussed From time to time.

really the only time it’s discussed is when a white cop or white man kills a black man or woman.

or

blm

or 

Crimerates

but I will say for myself I bring abortion up a lot. Realville brought up birth canal so I thought it was a good segue To abortion.

do black babies not matter? Do all babies not matter? Somebody has to speak for them cause you know they can’t speak yet nor defend themselves.

I apologize this has nothing to do with bye bye fox

Ask them how they feel about miscarriages.

Ask them why.....if a baby is born addicted to drugs, the momma can be charged with several charges

Ask them.....if a man stabs a pregnant woman and kills the baby but not the mom, why should he be charged with murder? Yes, he will be charged for the attack on the mom.

They will have no answers because it blows their theory of when life begins.

On 11/16/2020 at 6:54 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Do you honestly think Biden would have done any better dealing with COVID?  I guess if you are in favor of a total lockdown, therefore destroying a booming economy, you might get want you want.  I’m sure there are those that are stupid enough to favor this.  How is he dangerous for our country?

Germany Germany Germany. You sayin’ they can do it but America can’t?