Lumberton vs. Dayton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldplayer

Dayton 30 and and Lumberton 17...........Speed speed speed will hurt lumberton.....and Athletes athletes athletes will hurt them toooooo becasue dayton has both and Lumberton doesn't........and Mental toughness

Based on what I've read, I feel like Dayton should take this one.  I'm just not sure Lumberton is prepared for district after playing in a 3a preseason.

Dayton rolled through district last year and look to be a pretty sound team once again.  They will be tough for anyone to beat.

I say Dayton by 14.

Good Luck to both teams.

Dayton 30 and and Lumberton 17...........Speed speed speed will hurt lumberton.....and Athletes athletes athletes will hurt them toooooo becasue dayton has both and Lumberton doesn't........and Mental toughness

Couldnt' have said it better myself.  Speed is what Lumberton havnt' seen yet and will see plenty of that.

Guest maverick24

OK now it is for real. I think this is a 6 point game either way. Since Dayton is favored by 41 points I will take Lumberton LOL. I think all will be suprised by Lumbertons speed.  I heard Dayton's coaches at the consession stand last night say they were suprised of the Raiders Size and Speed on Defense. I dont know about the players but I dont think the coaches will over look Lumberton. I am sure they will show up ready. I think if Dayton loses that it will mean Lumberton won the turnover battle. I also think Lumberton can lose this game and still have a good season. I am sure if  Lumberton loses everyone else will say same old Raiders I just hope the Players dont buy into that. Because I am a Raider fan I will say LUMBERTON 17   DAYTON 14 I will not be suprised if that score is reversed but I will be suprised if it is a Blow Out either way!!!!!

Guest BIG HOUSE

As a proud parent & Raider Fan, I think Lumberton will be more prepared for Dayton this year.That being said, I just hope our players get prepared for a war.

Dayton always brings it.Our kids won't be as fast as Dayton,Central,LC-M,Nederland,PN-G,Ozen,or Vidor,but they will still show up every week to make war with their opponents!! :-*

Everyone is probably right, Lumberton is slow and not very good. But we still love to support them!!!!!  ;D

As for a prediction: I will say this will be a different game than last years.. 8)

Good luck to Dayton and the RAIDERS......I know that our kids & coaches will come prepared to WIN this game.....

As a proud parent & Raider Fan, I think Lumberton will be more prepared for Dayton this year.That being said, I just hope our players get prepared for a war.

Dayton always brings it.Our kids won't be as fast as Dayton,Central,LC-M,Nederland,PN-G,Ozen,or Vidor,but they will still show up every week to make war with their opponents!! :-*

Everyone is probably right, Lumberton is slow and not very good. But we still love to support them!!!!!  ;D

As for a prediction: I will say this will be a different game than last years.. 8)

Good luck to Dayton and the RAIDERS......I know that our kids & coaches will come prepared to WIN this game.....

Friday Nights are all about the kids playing their hearts out.

As long as the kids play their best, that is all the coaches and the parents and the fans can ask.

Dayton lost last time to a very good Friendswood team, but despite the loss, I saw the Broncos get much much better.  AJ has taken over the leadership of the team, and he will be very hard to contain for the Lumberton Raiders.

Good luck to all the teams in 22-4A as they start the games that count.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami