Baytown Lee 48 Galveston Ball 41/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Baytown Lee 48 Galveston Ball 41/FINAL
6 hours ago, Yeoj said:

And somebody wants to keep calling that kid third string! SMDH...

Dude,we’ve already talked about this. If this kid is this and that like y’all say, he should’ve been starting at QB from the jump.  You think the Ball coaches (the ones that see these kids every day ) know their personnel...

I wasn't able to make the game but this discussion intrigued me. I went to see 22's highlights on hudl. It appears he only started playing qb against Memorial?

Hard to believe because the kid looked like a poor man's vince young on the tape against Memorial. And not a whole lot of notches below Vince for that matter. He can't throw that well, but is he not considered a national recruit? I don't follow high school and college football the way I used to so I don't know all the names on the recruiting trail, but this kid could play for any college in the country.

8 hours ago, Yeoj said:

If this kid was the starting qb at GCM or BU both teams would be helllava lot better on offense!!! Hell even at Rb.  Kid ran the rock like a 1st string kid all night.  Aside of some bad snaps at the end of the game Lee loses. 

1 hour ago, panamamyers said:

I wasn't able to make the game but this discussion intrigued me. I went to see 22's highlights on hudl. It appears he only started playing qb against Memorial?

Hard to believe because the kid looked like a poor man's vince young on the tape against Memorial. And not a whole lot of notches below Vince for that matter. He can't throw that well, but is he not considered a national recruit? I don't follow high school and college football the way I used to so I don't know all the names on the recruiting trail, but this kid could play for any college in the country.

This.

9 hours ago, Yeoj said:

I honestly feel like the original starter was a started based on ability to throw a better ball alone and that 22 is the Startign saftey i think.  But since 22 has been Qb their offense is much much better. Just can’t get the ball to #2 their stud WR. 

In Ball's game vs. United, the starting QB #6 was injured during game (broken arm). The then starting RB #9 played the next two series of offense at QB. Then #22 came in and played the rest of the game at QB while #9 went back to RB.

#22 actually did okay at QB (better than #9). But the two deep roster that was given to me by Ball Head Coach had #9 as the backup QB. When #9 took over at QB it wasn't like they were just running a wildcat. He actually attempted a couple of passes. Ball did have another RB in the backfield with him.

There is no doubt #22 is the best player on Ball's team, but that night, technically he was the third QB to enter the game for Ball.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

In Ball's game vs. United, the starting QB #6 was injured during game (broken arm). The then starting RB #9 played the next two series of offense at QB. Then #22 came in and played the rest of the game at QB while #9 went back to RB.

#22 actually did okay at QB (better than #9). But the two deep roster that was given to me by Ball Head Coach had #9 as the backup QB. When #9 took over at QB it wasn't like they were just running a wildcat. He actually attempted a couple of passes. Ball did have another RB in the backfield with him.

There is no doubt #22 is the best player on Ball's team, but that night, technically he was the third QB to enter the game for Ball.

Thanks again for reinterating what I’ve said weeks ago. Maybe my delusional guy @Yeojcan process this information now... 🤷🏾‍♂️