Carthage @ Newton

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EagleFan01

hey is burch hurt or something ?   he has not been running the ball that much

Yes Burch is recovering from a mild concussion from the Crockett game they have him limited carries the last few weeks because he has been having headaches but he should be back at practice this week and ready to go for Carthage. I will say Newton by 7 in this one.

"Spanking"? We lost in the final minutes of the game last year after riding a school bus for like a day and a half to get there. And if we hadn't have lost we could have won, ;D ;) like K-ville could have won so many times.

Yeah, Newton lost to Carthage when they were losing alot of key players last year. Kirbyville played Carthage when they were loaded last year. Carthage lost so many key players last year that they didn't even make the playoffs. I was surprised how Diboll beat Carthage 49-19 last year. The QB from Carthage was committed to some D1 school, I can't remember which one. Good luck to Newton because these boys got some hard hitters on their D-line.

Guest EagleFan01

Yeah, Newton lost to Carthage when they were losing alot of key players last year. Kirbyville played Carthage when they were loaded last year. Carthage lost so many key players last year that they didn't even make the playoffs. I was surprised how Diboll beat Carthage 49-19 last year. The QB from Carthage was committed to some D1 school, I can't remember which one. Good luck to Newton because these boys got some hard hitters on their D-line.

Just because Kirbyville struggled to beat Carthage doesn't mean Newton will struggle. Kirbyville didn't play well at all in that game against Carthage at all and should not a won the game.  Kirbyville got out played that night. Newton will win this game by atleast 12.....

Newton by 14 their defense want give up anything Carthage passes to much Newton's secondary is back in action and are ready. They can't stop Justin Mclemore and Burch is back plus Mickell Cooper and their pass game this year is grear so the Eagles are going to look real good against Carthage. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder