Southlake Carroll Loss to Miami Northwestern

Guest ndn09

Even though a dynasty must end sometime, that time has still not come. SLC's loss should only push them harder towards the state championship to regain their dominant aura.  Is it just me or do the national polls look the same every year for high school. I'm not too sure of past results and stats, but it seems to me that more states are developing powerhouses that run their top class of football. Such as SLC, South Panola in Mississippi, Lakeland Florida, and a handful of other schools.

>:(ok so they had an uncharteristic game.....they made mistakes they dont normally do. if you would follow a team an read more an watch film about em you would know that....soulja i been telling you  about slc for how long long now.......but they hung in with those boys an you question them o come on.......an soulja if u dont stop with that permian....no trinity isnt what they used to be......like i told you after the game SLC WOULD destroy them........yall watch too much t.v. an get all this from one game be serious.......these are people who win an win an win an you throw in a team after a game or a magical season whats wrong with yall.........yall dogged png after they went 0-2 then what...... >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami