LUMBERTON RB !!!!

Guest mathisjarvis

Guest mathisjarvis

Got ejected from a game because of a kick to another player.... What is his punishment for the upcoming game...From a parents point of view this is classless and should have a punishment. What type of program are they running over here. We have never had that problem in the past, the coaches need to get a handle on their players...

Well his parents told him No desert after dinner and has to be in bed by 9:00pm, and the coaches restricted him to water and no Gatorade like the rest of the team. HAHAHA Just kidding.

Don't worry about it. What about the other kid from BC? This was not just the Lumberton RB's fault he just got caught.

Got ejected from a game because of a kick to another player.... What is his punishment for the upcoming game...From a parents point of view this is classless and should have a punishment. What type of program are they running over here. We have never had that problem in the past, the coaches need to get a handle on their players...

[/quote Sounds like to me it was an isolated incident.Football is a game of emotions and its not like the whole team had a bench clearing brawl.I am sure there was a reason why he kicked the other player,(not saying it the right thing to do)there's alot of things that go on at the bottom of the pile.I am sure his coach talked to him .

Who were they playing?  That has a lot to do with it being OK or not..... ;D ;D 

Guest maverick24

This was a one time incedent. The RB at question is a good kid. He was actually the one retaliating for a BC player trying to ruff him up after being tackled. As most of us know the second one usually gets caught and he did.

Ok for the people who dont know what there talkin about this is what happened. Lumberton RB Cody Hussey was tackled by a BC defender and after the whistle had been blown the BC defender got on top of Hussey and punched him in the throat. Hussey put his left foot in the kids chest and kicked him in the chin with his right foot to get him off. Only Hussey's actions were saw by the ref. The first ref to react gave him a warning, but the head ref ran over and ejected him from the game. It was like 6 minutes into the first quarter so Hussey basically missed a whole game. NOTE: HE ALREADY HAD 65 YARDS RUSHIN. THATS PROBABLY WHAT PREVOKED TH EBC DEFENDER. HAHAH!!

hey stuff happens and hussey got all he needed from the look credeur gave him, i was pulled out personally by credeur last year and after the game pulled him to the side and personally apologized for my actions, that man scared the crap outta me lol i felt like dying and he didnt even say a word, he has a look, all of the lumberton players know it, lol  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder