1. BMTSoulja1

BMTSoulja1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Head coach Clay Davis has resigned as head basketball coach at Hardin-Jefferson. Clay will be taking an Assistant Principle position at Splendora ISD so he will be leaving the coaching profession. Clay's wife has been working for Splendora ISD the last two years, commuting back and forth. Totally understand Coach Davis move here. This will be a very interesting hire. Don't expect a promotion. Will definitely be an outside hire. History rich program to a very good school district. Definitely will draw some interest. Good luck Coach on your new job. Hawk Basketball and gym just won't be the same without you. 20 years at HJ. I will miss our talks and watching you coach the game. Clay Davis record as head coach: Tatum/Jasper/Hardin-Jefferson 14 years  334-140 overall record 122-30 district record 9 district championships/co-championships 5 regional quarterfinals or better
    • Ben Carson is one of the most moral, upstanding, Godly men on the planet. I would love to see Carson as President. In the political arena though, Carson's gentleness is not necessarily the best thing. Carson would easily beat Kamala in a debate, (heck any local 8 year old easily could) but could you imagine a Kamala facing a firey Tulsi Gabbard? OMG Tulsi would blow Kamala away with Cat 5 hurricane force.     
    • I heard Ben Carson being interviewed the other day and I thought Ben would be an interesting choice.  If I'm not mistaken, polls have Trump pulling the largest percent of black voters than any other Republican President...... His only issue is he is 73 I would LOVE to watch a debate with him and Kamala LOL
    • West Brook had theirs this past Saturday.