who's going to win district 21-3A?

WHO WILL DOMINATE THIS DISTRICT?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL DOMINATE THIS DISTRICT?

• Hamshire-Fannett
    • Bridge City
    • Silsbee

bseftballdad are you nuts! :o BC win over Silsbee was anything but easy. I don't think winning by 2 or 3 points a game is easy, volleyball fans call that "man that was a close game". If it wasn't for #2 for BC things would have been different. That girl can bring it. 

Guest bleed orange

I think it is still wide open. BC is in the driver seat but I think on any given night someone can be beat in this district. Orangefield and Kirbyville could be spoilers in the district race. If Orangefield plays at the top of their game they can hang with anyone and maybe pull the upset. Its not over yet sportfans. The top 3 may not be set in stone just yet.

Those who know volleyball, know that anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

Don't count anyone out.   

Hamshire Fannett---

Bridge City

Silsbee

from then it is anybody's spot.  The other teams in the district are up and down right now.  Jasper has a new coach--they are looking better.....Orangefield has a new coach---they are looking better.....Hardin Jefferson has a new coach----they are looking better.....

It is going to be interesting to see what happens........

Guest bleed orange

When I was a Junior all we had to do was win one of our last two games and we would win district(Football). The cheerleaders were putting district champ stickers on our lockers. We lost both. Don't count your chickens too soon.

BC WILL WIN DISTRICT 7-0 GOOD START

When I was a Junior all we had to do was win one of our last two games and we would win district(Football). The cheerleaders were putting district champ stickers on our lockers. We lost both. Don't count your chickens too soon.

Good Point Bleed.  I believe Silsbee had that same lead last year when they lost to Bridge City. We did eventually win the district, but you never know.

Guest bleed orange

Bcsportsdad, I know your post was directed at luvthosecats. But why did you slander the Orangefield girls? I know about the post setx deleted. I don't understand. Most of the Orangefield people said good things about the way BC played. I dont think you want me to quote what you said. Do you hate us that much?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder