west hardin at kountze any predictions?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen WH but I have seen Kountze and unless WH is big or have a lot of depth, they will be in for a long night. The Howard Bros are good for 4-5 yards a carry (however, neither secure the ball very well) and once you bring 8 into the box to try and stop them, then they will go over the top. Good Luck to both teams.

Kountze is a good team this year, but the reason Hardin scored as many as they did is that spread offense. Its gonna be hard to slow them down for anyone. I don't see Kountze winning 35-0, I would bet on that. If they do, hats off to them. I'll watch 24-AA games from here on out, because its gonna be a ride in that district (it is anyway). WH is 0-3 and Kountze is 3-0. Don't let that fool you.

I agree with you WH.  I don't think it will be a blow out.  Kountze can pound the ball.  Their not "3 yards in a cloud of dust", their 8 yards in cloud of dust.  I really would like to see WH play with them.  Kountze 24, West Hardin 7.

I think West Hardin is better than people are giving them credit for. They played Groveton tough as expected, could have easily beaten Warren, and Hardin is a heck of a lot better than anyone expected them to be. Kountze is much improved as well considering what they did against HD. They have alot of athletes (as they always do), but these kids are finally playing hard and believe in what they are doing. I think the Kountze/HD game was alot closer than the final score showed and I feel WH is the same calibur team as HD. This one can be close if they contain Kountze' speed.

Kountze - 28

West Hardin - 12

in a hard fought game.

I think West Hardin is better than people are giving them credit for. They played Groveton tough as expected, could have easily beaten Warren, and Hardin is a heck of a lot better than anyone expected them to be. Kountze is much improved as well considering what they did against HD. They have alot of athletes (as they always do), but these kids are finally playing hard and believe in what they are doing. I think the Kountze/HD game was alot closer than the final score showed and I feel WH is the same calibur team as HD. This one can be close if they contain Kountze' speed.

Kountze - 28

West Hardin - 12

in a hard fought game.

WH isn't a bad club but I gotta disagree with the could have easily beaten Warren quote.They scored once on a fumble return of about 65 yards when the Warren QB was breaking free in the open field.Thats a 14 point swing.Game wasn't as close as the final score.This one could be close if WH can control the ball on the ground and keep Kountzes speed on the sidelines.Gotta go with the Lions at their homecoming.

Kountze will take this one.  On defense Kountze has probably the best safety in the area in Wolcott, and pretty solid up the middle.  However, they are week at the corners. The corners can hit, but their pass defense is week.  On offense, they an awesome fullback.  Kountze seems indecisive at the quaterback position.  However the game that I saw showed the taller out of the two (I believe #7) to be the better of the two.  The other, I guess is a running quaterback, however did not make much of a difference on the run.  If Kountze works on these positions they should be a team to deal with.

you are right we played terrible against the spread offense but warren and groveton we just failed to punch it in and we are so hungry for a win its not even funny....... kountze may out athlete us but in the end maybe we will gut it out.  i have to say oilers 14 kountze 7....we are really good against the run game

Good prediction!! 15-8. (yours was 14-7)

But noone could have predicted the end to that game til' it was over. Great game guys!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder