Anahuac vs. Splendora

POOP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Splendora was thin that week due to some injuries.  There is a very good chance Splendora will win Anahuac's homecoming. By the way, Anahuac is not as good as Woodville.

Upsidedowninsideout, shouldnt you concentrate on Lumberton this week?  I guess anytime Splendora does anything good this year it will be luck.  People should give credit where it's due.  They played good.  They got the W and that is all that matters.  Whether you win by 80 or you win by 8, if Im not mistaken it still counts as a win.  As far as them not having playmakers, how did they put the winning score on the board?  Good luck this week.

Anahuac by 2 touchdowns. Splendora lucked out against O-Field...Splendora has no playmakers and no defense...

You make no sense when you make posts.  I believe that Splendora's D is making strides in the right direction.  If you would had watched the game "LUCK" had nothing to do with the W.  It was their D that held OF in the 4th so they could get the go ahead touchdown.  Know the facts before your mouth spits out things it doesn't know and can't back up.

Guest upsidedowninsideout

LOL !!! You guys sure are getting defensive, I guess that WILDCAT Pride is starting to show. I didnt mean to upset anyone, im just a loyal fan of 22-3A trying to start healthy conversation. If you cant handle that just get SADD.. ;D

Guest mathisjarvis

Neither team is very good. There are plenty of other games in the area to argue about. Seems like PANCAKER has a bone to pick with a few people, he must have missed breakfast this morning.. You guys need to get a life and quit trash talking behind a computer screen..

Neither team is very good. There are plenty of other games in the area to argue about. Seems like PANCAKER has a bone to pick with a few people, he must have missed breakfast this morning.. You guys need to get a life and quit trash talking behind a computer screen..

there is no trash talking besides what you are doing.  we are just having arguments over our views on certain teams.  I trash talk in real life and finish that with the other person being silent.  Anyway good luck to the Wildcats.  I hope you shut up all the East Texas Nea sayers over there. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder