who will be 22-4a district champs?

dave08

With the parity in district this season, I would say there is a good chance of co-champs this season. I still view Dayton and Central as the frontrunners though.

Agree....

two loses won't win district, but I can see a tie with two teams having one loss each.

I say the winner of the Central Dayton game gets tripped up somewhere else...

Agree....

two loses won't win district, but I can see a tie with two teams having one loss each.

I say the winner of the Central Dayton game gets tripped up somewhere else...

but the way the dogs are playing now as long as they keep it up central or even dayton will have to step it up to beat us.

i vote bulldogs and i say they only lose 2 district games if that.

Alright, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Yes, Nederland has been playing well as of late, but we still have plenty of kinks to work out. The Bulldogs are not going to just breeze throught the district, they have a long road ahead. As does every team this year because most of the teams are evenly matched. I see Dayton possibly having a tough time wo/ Green, but people said the samething when Nederland lossed Sampere.

Central wins it all, Nederland will finish second or third, and depending how Dayton plays wo/ Green, they will either be in playoffs or sitting at home. No District Championship this year.

Alright, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Yes, Nederland has been playing well as of late, but we still have plenty of kinks to work out. The Bulldogs are not going to just breeze throught the district, they have a long road ahead. As does every team this year because most of the teams are evenly matched. I see Dayton possibly having a tough time wo/ Green, but people said the samething when Nederland lossed Sampere.

Central wins it all, Nederland will finish second or third, and depending how Dayton plays wo/ Green, they will either be in playoffs or sitting at home. No District Championship this year.

I have to admire your excitement Dave!!

correct but sampere is just 1 we have a very talented soph. qb who as steped it up for us it will be close but we will when district this year i can feal it but we will see central dose have a very good chance as well it all depends on who wants it most and nederland sure wants it allot.

I really and truly think the lcm bears will make 2nd if not 1st n the district b/c if u would've seen how they played last week against west orange i believe if they play like that from now til the end of the season not only will they DEFINITELY make the playoffs but they will get 1st or second spot

but the whole thing people are trying to drill through lcm fans heads is that for most teams its not a walk in the park trying to hold the same intensity throughout an entire season, its nearly impossible to be honest with you, weeks and weeks of practicing until seven, eight o'clock at night start to wear on players, its all up this year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder