There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NAKAWEESA
    Newest Member
    NAKAWEESA

• My understanding would be it wouldn’t split in the other sports until the playoffs start… like how 6A does football currently 
    • Especially if they tried to hold their little pro-hamas signs up.
    • Sounds like it was both, according to her.  Not sure who could confirm or deny the chickens part. From the article baddog posted: Outrage spread across social media platforms late last week after The Guardian reported on an excerpt from Noem's upcoming memoir "No Going Back," which is set to be released on May 7. In the excerpt, Noem described taking her 14-month-old female dog, Cricket, to a "gravel pit" near her farm and shooting her because it was "less than worthless," "untrainable" and had killed and eaten several chickens. She said Cricket had ruined a pheasant hunt when she went "out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life." 
    • I was really confused at first at how a bunch of people would know about her killing a dog on her ranch, until I heard the story itself, which I didn't find particularly believable.  Then when I started reading some accounts that made it sound like she was just mad that it messed up her bird hunt and was tough to train, and that multiple people had seen some or all of this, her coming out with the story for seemingly no reason made a lot more sense.