• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Great playoff run, no doubt.  They did make the 3rd round(1 less) 4 of the previous 10 years, only one first round loss. 6 district championships and 4 second place.  The only 4 years Carthage was in the same district. So no, I'm not sure it does make sense.
    • 21-6A Humble Kingwood- 3 Pasadena Memorial-2   17-5A Barbers Hill- 2 Angleton- 1
    • Interesting. I hadn't heard that. I bet it's hard to set up a new city. I wonder if Baton Rouge would be best served to appeal with the caveat of allowing the new ISD in the St. George area.
    • I don't really care what she did with her dog, but couldn't she have just given the "worthless" dog away to a loving prospective owner? I'm sure it was probably a purebred animal that was at least somewhat trained and therefore easy to place in a non farm home.
    • I voted for energy independence, secure border, selection of conservative SCJ, lowest unemployment in decades, I could go on but there's no emotion here, I vote for policies. Look at what we have now, there's no comparison. I just listed the reasons I voted for Trump, someone PLEASE list the reasons you would vote for Biden. @Boyz N Da Hood you said we should vote on policies, I just listed them for Trump, tell me which ones you don't like and wouldn't vote for him because of them.