*CENTRAL 20 BAYTOWN LEE 14 FINAL/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

you are sadly mistaken. i make 9/10 GAMES A YEAR!!! ever since the lincoln days and before that starting in 1989!!!EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT.

So you are the spokesperson for PA Memorial, their team, their coaches, and all their fans?  Hmmm...  I did not realize that.  Okay, then you're ALL a bunch of idiots!  ;D (I'm kidding!)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you say.  Not going to stoop to your level witht the name calling.  At least when backed into a corner, Pana comes with more knowlege.  You go to namecalling.  A perfect example for your comunity and the school you represent.  Way to go, guy! ;) ;)

And we won't stoop to your level by cutting the A/C!  ;D

I talk to the BISD Facilities Director and he said there is no A/C in either locker room at Babe Stadium. The only room in the building with A/C is the Trainers room.

I don't believe that.  From what I understand about the conditions in the locker room Friday night and Saturday there's no way Central stayed in that locker room during the entire rain delay Friday, or during halftime on Saturday without A/C.  Believe what you want.  I don't.  There's a "central" A/C unit right outside the home locker room and Lee players heard it running.  You believe they started the season without it working? Buwahaahaa! :)

What you heard was the A/C for the Trainers room only.

ROFLMAO!  A LIKELY STORY!  No, what's happened is some higher ups in BISD have read about the A/C shenanigans right here on SETX and inquired about what went on...  I must admit, the ole "we only had the A/C on in the trainers room" story was some pretty quick thinking!!!!    ;D

ROFLMAO!  A LIKELY STORY!  No, what's happened is some higher ups in BISD have read about the A/C shenanigans right here on SETX and inquired about what went on...  I must admit, the ole "we only had the A/C on in the trainers room" story was some pretty quick thinking!!!!    ;D

Something fishy going on here huh? ???  ;D

• 5 years later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83