*CENTRAL 20 BAYTOWN LEE 14 FINAL/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you have the right to say anything you want, and I have the right to take exception to it.

And I do take exception to it because you are a grown man posting about the character or heart or toughness of specific 16, 17 , and 18 year olds.  Then you're posting you assessments on the internet as if your opinion about such things should be listened to. 

I take exception to anyone that derides a teenager that's trying to do something positive.  If you HAVE to do it why not do it in a more useful fashion?  Why don't you deride the kids that won't be eligible in 6 weeks because they're not doing their school work, or the kids selling drugs, or the "tough guys" in gangs?  Those are the teenagers that have no heart and need an adult like YOU to tell them so...

I did not say he had no heart any where in my post....  yes I am grown and all I said is that he did not want to be hit.  The majority of qbs in the NFL duck hits and slide to avoid hits.  Some of the ones who stand in there make big plays...  I did not say the kid had no heart, I said he wanted to avoid the hits of some kids that I said did not takle well the entire game.  There were no big hits from Central so I was only saying he could have probaly still made plays if he did not fall before the takler got to him.  Now I love Central but I said the kids could not tackle...  Is that saying they were scared, had no heart, or were soft?  NO!!!!!!!

On the other hand you are a sensitve, GROWN MAN that has defend a 16, 17, 18 year old kids honor with foolish rants about basically nothing?  In my post I did not slander the kid... Read it again you joke!!!!   >:( ;D >:( ::)

I apologize guys... I will leave it alone and get back to football...  Drake's comments are so stupid that it warrants no rebuttal!!!!

I wish they would go the air more but the line has to protect Fobbs!!  Historically Central has never mixed in plays well.... It seems as if every new coach we get is very good defensively and never brings the offense up to speed.  I know the kids can learn more plays, the OC has to call them..  Enoch Dixon had a large offensive playbook but we ran the same plays every possession.  Maybe one coach will try and change that trend...  Wish we could get one of the WB coaches for an OC... They allways have had a great offense!

I apologize guys... I will leave it alone and get back to football...  Drake's comments are so stupid that it warrants no rebuttal!!!!

I wish they would go the air more but the line has to protect Fobbs!!  Historically Central has never mixed in plays well.... It seems as if every new coach we get is very good defensively and never brings the offense up to speed.  I know the kids can learn more plays, the OC has to call them..  Enoch Dixon had a large offensive playbook but we ran the same plays every possession.  Maybe one coach will try and change that trend...  Wish we could get one of the WB coaches for an OC... They allways have had a great offense!

great post

Well, this game has been about beat to death, but just a couple more observations/questions...

Why did the Lee not have any coaches coaching from the press box?  I have a guess.  You Triangle schools doing a little wire-tapping at your home games?  LOL

The locker rooms at TheScariest are basically in the same building.  So why was the A/C working in Central's locker room but not in Lee's?  Lee had to go sit in their air conditioned buses during delay Friday night and out in the sun during the halftime of the game Saturday.

Coach Olin offered to move the game to Stallworth on Saturday.  Why didn't Central's coach take him up on it?  If it were a district game it would be one thing, but the teams certainly could have gotten much more out of the contests considering Babe TheScariest was no more than a slip and slide.  But even more importantly, BISD could have possibly preserved the field for future, more meaningful games.  It'll be a piece of chit the rest of the season now... 

Why did the Lee not have any coaches coaching from the press box?  I have a guess.  You Triangle schools doing a little wire-tapping at your home games?  LOL

Whatever...That joke should be on comedy centra... ::) ::)

The locker rooms at TheScariest are basically in the same building.  So why was the A/C working in Central's locker room but not in Lee's?  Lee had to go sit in their air conditioned buses during delay Friday night and out in the sun during the halftime of the game Saturday.

This isn't a day in the beauty salon.  It's football.  Shut up and play.

but the teams certainly could have gotten much more out of the contests considering Babe TheScariest was no more than a slip and slide.

Trust me, you Don't want to see this Jag team on turf.  You thought last years team was fast...Boy, let me tell you

It'll be a piece of chit the rest of the season now... 

Don't worry, yall dont' have to play here any more.  Take your lose by a 4a team on move on to get pile drived by Brook, when you have to come back down to BISD!

I'll chime back in here.

I have no reason to whine.

The last time I whined about a Lee loss was to Aldine Nimitz in 2003.  I felt, and still do, that we got shafted that game.

Sometimes it's paranoia, sometimes it really is homefield advantage and a little shady business going on.  It happens. 

Lee was the beneficiary of some shady business when Brian Johnson was qb and we played at Port Arthur in 2003.  I'll admit that Lee got a couple of breaks. 

Let's just all be honest here.

It's not whining.  It's called being honest, much like I said on the other forum.

Lee honestly got whomped last year by Central.  Lee honestly played PAM tight last year, with a backup qb, without attempting more than 5 passes.  It's not whining, it's not excuse making, it's called rehashing the facts of the matter. 

Central honestly had the advantage in the muddy conditions with Lee having made 3 2 hour bus trips in less than an 18 hour span.  It's not whining, not making excuses.  Why can't we just call a spade a spade? 

OF FREAKING COURSE Central had the advantage!  Are we that biased that you cannot see where Central would have an advantage there?  Is your hatred of Lee and love of Central blinding you that much that you cannot admit something that would be so obvious to an innocent bystander?  Of course Central had the advantage under those circumstances, that much should not even be up for discussion.  To even be challenging that Central had a built in advantage under those circumstances is absurd.

On Lee's turf, in dry conditions, Central might have won 63-20.  who knows?  That never will take place.  Under the conditions of the game that DID take place, Central had a stacked deck.  If what Drake is saying is correct and the ac is not working in the visitor's dressing room and the home dressing room does work...wow.....

I don't even want to think that this fact is actually true. 

Whatever...That joke should be on comedy centra... ::) ::)

This isn't a day in the beauty salon.  It's football.  Shut up and play.

but the teams certainly could have gotten much more out of the contests considering Babe TheScariest was no more than a slip and slide.

Trust me, you Don't want to see this Jag team on turf.  You thought last years team was fast...Boy, let me tell you

It'll be a piece of chit the rest of the season now... 

Don't worry, yall dont' have to play here any more.  Take your lose by a 4a team on move on to get pile drived by Brook, when you have to come back down to BISD!

You're right BMT...  It's pointless to bemoan the shenanigans that go on in athletic contests or anything else in the "Gilded Triangle"...  Fairness, integrity, honor are not a consideration there.  The golden (triangle) rule is; do whatever you think you can get away with...  What's funny is, it's become CULTURAL!  The people there are okay with visitors to be taken advantage of, and everyone visiting EXPECTS it to happen.

It may get your kids a few more wins, but it reflects negatively on your area in every other way... 

Guest WBFan09

You're right BMT...  It's pointless to bemoan the shenanigans that go on in athletic contests or anything else in the "Gilded Triangle"...  Fairness, integrity, honor are not a consideration there.  The golden (triangle) rule is; do whatever you think you can get away with...  What's funny is, it's become CULTURAL!  The people there are okay with visitors to be taken advantage of, and everyone visiting EXPECTS it to happen.

It may get your kids a few more wins, but it reflects negatively on your area in every other way... 

have you heard or seen Baytown Sterling fans?

...thats what i call reflecting poorly on your area

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83