*CENTRAL 20 BAYTOWN LEE 14 FINAL/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

Guest WBFan09

If we lost the qb then we're in a whole world of hurt.  The running back going down isn't too good of a deal either.  That's the two key players.

That's pretty much the case with a lot of teams though on injuries.

They should just sit Jarvis out til district if he's hurt.

you should have been there im pretty sure Jarvis touched the ball on 95% of all of lees plays

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central looked ok at best in the first half.  We ran the ball well and had great field position.  Just like another poster said, there was footing problems all day, which is probably why the box score will look like crap.  Kevin Craft and the RB for Lee are monsters.  Second half, Lee mad adjustments and was stoping our run.  Our OL were constantly false starting from this point, resulting in penalties and making us (the fans) give the coaching staff an earfull.  When we did start to pass, we got nothing but positive.  BTW, Jag coaching staff, Can we get shots down the field?  You see what happened the 1 time we tried it.  The most important thing I noticed about my jags is that we were missing tackles. I'm not going to blame that on the slippery ground and jerseys.  Brook made a bunch of bone chattering hits last night in that same slop.  I saw way too many arm tackleing.  To many times the Lee players got away when they were supposed to be stoped for losses.  one one play, the Lee qb was wrapped up, but he somehow got away to throw a TD pass.  That set me on fire!  We have a short week to prepare for Brook.  They are having their problems on offense, but not as much as we are.  Next week's game will be interesting.

I'm actually looking forward to hearing it bmt soulja.  Since I havent been able to see Lee play in 8 months, I will take any morsel I can get.

Yea, Lee's defensive adjustment was great to stop us from running.  But Lee's pass defense seems mediocre at best.  They will get torched by Memorial if Olin dont' get that together.  We had a bad game and still won.  Like I said, that RB for yall and Craft will determine if yall's offense will be successful.  Also, Olin needs to open that playbook a little.  Nothing but hitches and WR screens.  Also, I dont' know why yall went away from the slant routs. Our secondary only layed one good hit on the wr.

Good game jags i also attened the game. Maybe first game jitters because both teams made mental mistakes, but i know them jags are going to fix them problems. I like their new Qb fobbs. What happened to brook and lee competing for the district title lee are who we thought they were all talk no play. My bruins are going to have to bring what they brought last night on defense. Offense will be fine.

Well kg, it's a long time til district.

Last year, Central ran roughshod over Lee and Lee won district, so let's not start counting those chickens yet.

Lee was again without Michael Mahan, second team all district wide receiver it sounds like.  Hopefully he comes back soon from his broken jaw.

I have absolutely zero worry about Lee's offense.  Once district rolls around, they will gel just like they always do.  Backwhen Drew Tate was qb'n, Lee would start the year off 1-4 every year, then go two rounds deep into the playoffs.  

The precision offense takes a little while longer to get rolling on all cylinders, particularly tough in the wet, muddy field.

I can't believe that Lee is pick to win district. Even with all their mental mistakes on offense you could see that Central was the better team. Next weeks game between Central and WB will answers a lot of questions about which is for real. The winner of this game will be the team to beat in their district.

My objective perspective.

Lee's defense played awesome.  My guess is Central had less than 10 first downs the entire game.

Lee's offense sputtered mostly because of the terrible field.  Lee runs so many gadget plays that require guys making plays after the catch and there was just no footing for that.

Teams looked even today.  Good conditions and the game would have been close too, just much more scoring.

My objective perspective.

Lee's defense played awesome.  My guess is Central had less than 10 first downs the entire game.

Lee's offense sputtered mostly because of the terrible field.  Lee runs so many gadget plays that require guys making plays after the catch and there was just no footing for that.

Teams looked even today.  Good conditions and the game would have been close too, just much more scoring.

Agreed on everything on they played awesome.  The played average.  they made adjustments to stop the run.  The passing game was open.  The CB's were playing 10 yards off of our recievers.  We could have passed on them all night.  But noooooooo.  We want to throw on 1st and 2nd and long.  Killing me!

Panamamyers, yall shared the title so i think ill start counting my chickens. Lee couldnt beat our litte brothers, but lee has a good team so we will see when district rolls around. Go bruins!!!

Hahahaha.  Remember, Big brothers never lose at anything to their sibblings.  Just keep that in mind all week untill friday!

I like what I see in the stats. 

Central had 255 yards on 46 plays, with 122 of that coming on 3 plays.  I like those numbers for the Lee defense.  Actually, I love those numbers against a running team like Central.  I think Central had about 500 yards of offense on us last year. 

Lee had 254 yards on 55 plays.  I think Lee had 150 yards last year against Central.

Lee:

Total yards First downs Rushing yards Yds/Att Passing yard Yds/Catch

254           13              135             4.5        119          7.44

Name              Comp      Att      Pct      Yds          TD      INT

Josh Jones        16          25        64      119            1        0

Name              Att        Yds      Yds/Att        Long        TD

Jarvis Moore    18          131        7.28            48          1

Central:

Total yards First downs Rushing yards Yds/Att Passing yards Yds/Catch

255           10               87             3.35       168          12.92

Name            Comp          Att      Pct      Yds        TD        INT

Patrick Fobbs  13            20      65        168        2          0

Name          Rec          Yds        Yds/Catch        Long      TD

Victor Spikes  6            113            19                56       

I like what I see in the stats. 

Central had 255 yards on 46 plays, with 122 of that coming on 3 plays.  I like those numbers for the Lee defense.  Actually, I love those numbers against a running team like Central.  I think Central had about 500 yards of offense on us last year. 

Lee had 254 yards on 55 plays.  I think Lee had 150 yards last year against Central.

I think my assessment that it was a pretty even game and Lee's D played well was confirmed by the stats.

Another thing Panama was that Lee's QB was having heck with his footing and he was slipping or getting sacked for losses in situations that he can normally make a positive out of.

I like our team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder