*CENTRAL 20 BAYTOWN LEE 14 FINAL/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twenty points isn't actually that bad compared to last year, when Central really should have sacored about 45-50.

I can't tell you wht the problem is from my office chair here in Houston lol

I was more concerned with Central rolling through Lee like nobody's business.  If Lee held them down to 3 scores, without the benefit of a bunch of turnovers, then I'm satisfied.  The offense will be just fine.

I'll need to see the stats, but this is a much better showing than lee had last year against Central fronm the sounds of it.  Central DOMINATED Lee last year.  Something like 450 total yards to 160 total yards.

Lee went on to tie for district.

This is a game that I was concerned with, because Lee takes a few games to get the offense running smoothly.  Central brings a lot of pressure on defense.  Then, you factor in the rain.  Then, you factor in that Lee had to go back on a Saturday.

I'm not too concenred with how this one played out.  I was afraid of a 42-7 showing like what it should have been last year.

Guest WBFan09

you dont want to see the stats

the game was alot worse than the scoreboard reveals if WB played the two teams we saw today i say WB beats both of them by 20 at least

Central dominated nothing except perhaps more fumbles in a game ever

their OL big time struggled

WB should be looking forward to Week 1

dont get me wrong Congratulatons to Central for winning the game but i saw no hope for them to win district or even get into the playoffs today...i hope this week is a good game and that today was just a fluke but i dont know

that's probably right, scooter!

Humble beat a very good IKE team last night so i dont if Lee can hang with them this year. Lee just needs to make the playoffs and they will go deep i think, they have the team but i dont know if they know how good they really are yet.

Duid you see the Humble and Ike stats?

Sometimes you have to look past the scoreboard in these meaningless games and see if maybe someone got lucky.  Ike had about 500 yards of offense to Humble's 200.  Humble was lucky to get the win from what I can gather.

wbfan09.

What are you trying to say about Central dominating?

Thats what im saying, Lee has had bad luck in recent years. really because of injuries but i dont know man, hopefully it was just first game jitters for yall.

The field was a muddy mess. Both teams had footing trouble. But My Jags have some more hosses their foes will have to worry about. #1 is a huge kid. From the stands he looks like Thomas clone. And he have burners. He caught the second touch down. Lee's #31 is a quick dangerous back I feel he would have done more damage on a dryer surface. Looked like a first game to me. We will get better. It is deffinently something to build on. GOOD GAME JAGS

Guest WBFan09

scooter it is funny you should say that bad luck with injuries...their RB got injured during the game

he was put back in but had a very noticeable limp...if either him or their QB gets hurt i dont kno if they will be in the 21-5A district champ race

Guest WBFan09

The field was a muddy mess. Both teams had footing trouble. But My Jags have some more hosses their foes will have to worry about. #1 is a huge kid. From the stands he looks like Thomas clone. And he have burners. He caught the second touch down. Lee's #31 is a quick dangerous back I feel he would have done more damage on a dryer surface. Looked like a first game to me. We will get better. It is deffinently something to build on. GOOD GAME JAGS

the coaches will have things fixed like the miscommunication that everyone saw and hopefully the ground will be dry next week so we can see a real game where people like Christian Michael and Derrik Hall are big factors

scooter it is funny you should say that bad luck with injuries...their RB got injured during the game

he was put back in but had a very noticeable limp...if either him or their QB gets hurt i dont kno if they will be in the 21-5A district champ race

Lee has athletes but its like if 2 or 3 get injured their team is somewhat disrupted. Dont mean to wish bad luck on them but its looking like the bad luck has started with the RB getting injured. They better not lose that QB though, thats the main cog.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder