PATITAN COOGAHS AGAINST PN-G...

patitan

Put up there what I said on my predictions... ;) ;)

No complaints here Solja.  All along you wished MC luck, even though you thought that LM would prevail.  Nothing wrong with that.  it's those folks that KNEW MC would lose BAD that I have a problem with.  they were extremely wrong and aren't man enough to admit it.

Thanks for your support

As with the opening game last year against Ned the Coogs did not impress me and  I am a fan.......I actually took my girlfriend to this one and she was like.....what's the problem your guys won......I didnt comment....I just stop at the store and got me a "6"....but in all truth PNG played a good game.......that running back is beast and a bruiser..........mistakes and penalties hurt on both sides of the ball.........I was surprised about the production of Deuce....at 5'3 130 lbs that kid is exciting to watch.......although small...I hear that kid is a beast in the weight room......I hope he doesnt get hurt doing all of those cut backs....I was also surprised at the LM kicking game.....that kid from Jamaica was awesome last year.......I guess he was nervous.....that could have really came back to bite the Coogs on the butt......but anyway......I had the same insecurities about last years team....and they won state....so........they will improve as the season progresses.......Great Game PNG....see you guys the next time around.......

Guest bleed orange

Hey "Patitan" lets see how knowledgeable you are. My youngest brother was the quaterback for LaMargue when they went to the 5A state championship game back in 1986. They played Plano. Who is he? He graduated in 1988. I will give you a hint. Their coach got killed that year during the playoffs. The coaches name was Hugh Massey. Hugh Massey installed the "run and shoot" offense at LaMargue.

Hey "Patitan" lets see how knowledgeable you are. My youngest brother was the quaterback for LaMargue when they went to the 5A state championship game back in 1986. They played Plano. Who is he? He graduated in 1988. I will give you a hint. Their coach got killed that year during the playoffs. The coaches name was Hugh Massey. Hugh Massey installed the "run and shoot" offense at LaMargue.

Mike Little... Got a free ride to OSU but transferred to UH where he concentrated on basaballa.

Yeah I know Scalp Em'.  Before the game people, were saying that PNG would be blown out, that LM would dominate.  In fact...

PATitan says

"sorry but my coogs are gonna run all over pn-g.

nederland will get embarassed"

And Yeoj said: PNG looses big really big.  The Coogs are to big and fast.  I think Ned will play Bren close for a half and then lose by 10 - 14 pts.

And Piratefan said:  Ned loses by 24 and Png loses by 28!!

And SFA85 said:  It will be alot like last year except the defending champs will put PN-G away early while Those Ice Cream Boys will pull away from the no defense playing bulldogs in the second half.....

NONE of those things happened either.  (And where are they now?)[except for Titan]

But NOW they say LM was small and weak.  THAT sounds more like an excuse to me...AND THEY WON!

I LOVE IT!   ;D

Now, now, now, Proud, not everyone was saying that tha Coogahs were going to blow out the Injuns...

PS: I enjoyed having the opportunity to meet you!

Thats correct "C4L". Actually he just concentrated on school and a degree.

My bad... I'm an OMF and my memory ain't what it used to be... I may be wrong, but I think the real reason he transferred to UH was due to your father's health.

Guest bleed orange

My bad... I'm an OMF and my memory ain't what it used to be... I may be wrong, but I think the real reason he transferred to UH was due to your father's health.

No big deal. Our dad passed away while he was at OSU and later transfered to UH to be closer to his mother. I am the oldest brother and believe me my memory is not what it use to be either. Me and mike are 10 years apart.

As a member of the education system that you are so unhappy about, I thought I'd help you out a little.  First of all, if the idea of the message on these boards is received, spelling and grammar doesn't matter.  Next, I thought it was ironic that you get on a message board talking about butchering the English language and when...

No, not just "Patitan" but on the education system as a whole. Believe me this not the first time I have wrote The correct past participle here would be "have written." something about this subject. There is alot "Alot" is actually two words and plural, so it should be "There are a lot..." of people who get on here and butcher the english "English" is a proper noun and should be capitalized language.

Guest bleed orange

Never said I was a English major. Thanks for the tips professor. Maybe I was a little hard on the education system has a whole. Text messaging has hurt these kids volcabulary. Now they abbreviate everything and its hard to read and understand. I never said my grammer was perfect but at least you know what I am saying.

As with the opening game last year against Ned the Coogs did not impress me and  I am a fan.......I actually took my girlfriend to this one and she was like.....what's the problem your guys won......I didnt comment....I just stop at the store and got me a "6"....but in all truth PNG played a good game.......that running back is beast and a bruiser..........mistakes and penalties hurt on both sides of the ball.........I was surprised about the production of Deuce....at 5'3 130 lbs that kid is exciting to watch.......although small...I hear that kid is a beast in the weight room......I hope he doesnt get hurt doing all of those cut backs....I was also surprised at the LM kicking game.....that kid from Jamaica was awesome last year.......I guess he was nervous.....that could have really came back to bite the Coogs on the butt......but anyway......I had the same insecurities about last years team....and they won state....so........they will improve as the season progresses.......Great Game PNG....see you guys the next time around.......

see thats the kind of guy i like...he comes on here and gives us the respect we deserve for playing a good game against LM  and is hoping we play them again cuase we both will be improved...

Guest bleed orange

you knew what i was saying. while typing fast and trying to respond to another post,mistakes happen.

I understand. I guess I was having flashbacks of Kvilleballa. Sorry man, I got carried away.

Guest pngpurplenwhite

Is running the ball the only thing a running back does??? No. They need to block also, pick up blitzes, catch the ball....etc......And from what I seen Tatum was sacked several times so to anwser your question he needs to improve.

Guest pngpurplenwhite

are you trying to blame all those sacks on 9?

Nope, but we did lose the game and didn't score. So what I am saying is there needs to be a big improvement from all. Wright has the potential to be a good back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder