Who Is the best Power runner in 24-2a?

You must be smoking crack the Stelly kid went 800 yards with an in experienced line.  At 200lbs and a total lift of 1300 he is deffinitely the man!!!!!

well this is my opinion....just because you can lift that much in the weight room doesnt mean your gonna do that on the field...when it comes to playin on the field you just gotta be plain aggresive...

night train squats over 5....bench doesnt really effect how you run.....trey weighs around 235-240 though and he runs around a 5 flat i believe...I have never even heard of john....stelly is it??

Don't know who wrecking machine is but youmust not watch much football on Friday nights.

I have seen stelly run the ball. I play football with him he doesnt use alot of moves whoever said that he is a straight power runner and he has run me over at practice and arm strength he has plenty. And believe me you will know it when you run into that stiff arm it doesnt feel too good. I dont know if stelly runs a 4.6 i think its a 4.7 but it aint much of a difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder