what if this merger was to happen.....

Guest 87CRU79

About 5-6 years ago, The PA News ran an article on that. They said it would benefit all 3 communities for tax reasons.

I could only imagine the utter dominance in Football and Baseball that team would have, but one of the major rivalries in Texas High School Sports would be no more.

About 5-6 years ago, The PA News ran an article on that. They said it would benefit all 3 communities for tax reasons.

I could only imagine the utter dominance in Football and Baseball that team would have, but one of the major rivalries in Texas High School Sports would be no more.

That's true, but they would dominate, MC vs PAM would probably be one of the top rivalries in the state then. 

Northshore, Westfield, Katy, Aldine, Kline, Humble.....

Northshore, Westfield, Katy, Aldine, Kline, Humble.....

Yep.

I think it would be a competitive 5A, but not statewide dominant. They've won a combined 64 percent of their games since 2000 and like 58 percent all-time. It would be a respectable program, but I wouldn't think 14 or 15 game seasons would be too frequent.

Man thats like the old 12-5A with CUJO, Marshall, Lufkin, Lee, Nac, Longview. :o

Unless one or the other has a mismanagement situation like Wilmer-Hutchins, I doubt WO-C would give up it's sovergnty(sp) nor LC-M

the "mid county" merger would still have them getting beat like red headed step children. remeber pn-g tried to play 5a after tearing the 4a??? yeah same thing would happen.

Its NED merging with PNG, i know what happened with PNG back then and i dont think that would happen with these two if they were to merge man.  C'mon i dont hate them that much  lol  ;D

Guest 87CRU79

Titan just needs to put his drumsticks up, and quit crying because there are no more Lincoln Honeybees. Plus, TJ was the pride of Port Arthur anyway... ;D

Patitan....I am just curious to know how it feels to come to this board everyday and prove to everyone without question just what kind of chump you are. What is sad but true is that your beloved PA school will probaly start losing more and more athletes and students to the Mid-County schools. SFA 85, how would Motiva feel about you spending quality work time spewing your crap on here? Go operate a unit or whatever it is you do and quit worrying about the Mid-county schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami