Attn: UT Alum, Big Girl, and associates

stevenash

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Are you serious right now!  
It’s called close ur legs.

You rather take a life

Your one sick individual.

If you think promiscuity is the prime mover of the abortion issue, you are  sexist.  “Don’t spread your legs” is degrading. That removes all responsibility from the male. Sick.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

If you think promiscuity is the prime mover of the abortion issue, you are  sexist.  “Don’t spread your legs” is degrading. That removes all responsibility from the male. Sick.

Nice try on the sexist thing. I believe a man has a responsibility as well, but the man can’t have an abortion cause he s a male. The woman has an abortion.  I know there s a lot of confusion out there with trans  people.   

what s sick is someone of the mindset that an innocent baby is worth killing.

all because the govt deems it a woman’s right.   

Mighty haughty talk there.

Look at our history. I’m glad that wasn’t the sentiment when my grandfather immigrated from Greece in 1911.

Yep sure is.   I don’t care what color or country you come from but put in the work and don’t live off of others.  Times have changed.  So has the population.  It isnt 1911 anymore. Go check the census

On 2/10/2020 at 5:47 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Isn't it funny that when a Dimwit talks about stopping illegal immigration, it is the right thing to do.  But let Trump mention, and the left has a meltdown.  I'm with you Nash, can't wait to hear what UT alum, big girl, and the other dimwit associates have to say about this.

There is a difference between stopping illegal immigration, and locking kids in cages, because the parents are seeking asylum, which is legal.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

There is a difference between stopping illegal immigration, and locking kids in cages, because the parents are seeking asylum, which is legal.

Seeking asylum and toting the flag from the country you seek asylum from, are two things that make absolutely no sense. I don’t expect you to see the problem there.

Quit saying locking kids in cages. Those holding facilities have been through several presidents. You don’t give a crap because you hate white Trump and love black Obama. It’s really all you are about.

Punish the parents for bringing kids into that situation. Duh!!!!!!

I don't understand how a person can consider himself pro life when they are against programs that help to sustain life; such as, food stamps, WIC, CHIP, and Medicaid. Republicans don't want to pay for birth control, they don't support abortions, yet they are ok with a kid starving to death when he is born.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

Seeking asylum and toting the flag from the country you seek asylum from, are two things that make absolutely no sense. I don’t expect you to see the problem there.

Quit saying locking kids in cages. Those holding facilities have been through several presidents. You don’t give a crap because you hate white Trump and love black Obama. It’s really all you are about.

Punish the parents for bringing kids into that situation. Duh!!!!!!

Seeking asylum is legal, so why are they punishing people?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I don't understand how a person can consider himself pro life when they are against programs that help to sustain life; such as, food stamps, WIC, CHIP, and Medicaid. Republicans don't want to pay for birth control, they don't support abortions, yet they are ok with a kid starving to death when he is born.

Pure HYPERBOLE that is untrue.

You have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about.

Guess what......... EVERYONE CANNOT BE AN AMERICAN.

They are not doing it legally...... Duh!!!!!

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

I support the death penalty for murder!  Which is what these women are doing, commiting murder.  All the Dims are doing is keeping people on a string to get their votes.  Free, free, free equals votes.  Low information voters.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:54 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

Nice try on the sexist thing. I believe a man has a responsibility as well, but the man can’t have an abortion cause he s a male. The woman has an abortion.  I know there s a lot of confusion out there with trans  people.   

Gotta call BS on that one. I have never once heard or read of anyone saying that the solution is for the man to keep his pants zipped. It’s is invariably the woman who should keep her legs crossed. That is sexist, pure and simple. Also, it isn’t murder just because you say it is.  Try staying within the bounds of statutory language. Is that possible?

On 2/13/2020 at 8:58 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

Yep sure is.   I don’t care what color or country you come from but put in the work and don’t live off of others.  Times have changed.  So has the population.  It isnt 1911 anymore. Go check the census

Forgetting history. One of the most important first steps in establishing autocracy. You guys are lock stepping. Another sign. Next phase, raise your right hand to the leader. Not the office. We’re getting closer every day. 

59 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Forgetting history. One of the most important first steps in establishing autocracy. You guys are lock stepping. Another sign. Next phase, raise your right hand to the leader. Not the office. We’re getting closer every day. 

We've restricted immigration many times before. You act like this is the first time...or maybe you forgot history? 

On 2/13/2020 at 8:54 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

Gotta call BS on that one. I have never once heard or read of anyone saying that the solution is for the man to keep his pants zipped. It’s is invariably the woman who should keep her legs crossed. That is sexist, pure and simple. Also, it isn’t murder just because you say it is.  Try staying within the bounds of statutory language. Is that possible?

You read it in the post you were quoting

Yes. A fact of nature is that sex to a man is always “yes”. It is the woman who says no. I know that is hard for people like yourself to comprehend, but it is true nonetheless. You must not be married. Lol.  How can a woman have the power to determine life or death when she didn’t have the power to determine whether or not she could possibly become pregnant? Let’s not act like we are always protecting a woman from a perilous situation and allowing an abortion simply because she is pregnant. 99% of abortions are used for birth control, where this powerful woman’s mind could have used birth control BEFORE the sexual experience. There are too many ways to have prevented this unwanted pregnancy.

The man can use a prophylactic or he could have had a vasectomy. Yes, men do have a say. However, if the woman knows he is still virile and not wearing protection, then it is on her as to whether or not she becomes pregnant. If the woman is brainless enough to become pregnant, with all the preventive products available today, why should we empower her with the ability to decide life or death?

Here is a good question.....what percentage of abortions are performed on married women?

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

If it's not murder, please enlighten us as to what it is.