Silsbee Vs Lumberton

Who That

11 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

I have a gut feeling lumberton will play their best game this so far this season tomorrow night 

A competitive game is better for everybody but it doesn't seem likely.  They lost by 5 at home to a team that lost at home to Silsbee by 30.

It's really almost mathematical.  You have to have a height and inside muscle advantage over Silsbee.  The Tigers are about the best small team I've seen.  

The way it plays out is that Lumberton will be able to hang in there in the first half, may go in down by as little as 6.  After the break the Tigers will slowly and methodically inch away.  The lead will be 25 or so when they call it off with 3 or 4 minutes left.  And after that the lead could even increase because the Tiger cubs are pretty good in their own right.  If you're looking for predictions that's mine. 

But if I'm wrong and the Raiders put up a real fight that's great.  It won't hurt my feelings at all.

There is a joker in the deck.  Progress reports come out today.

34 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

A competitive game is better for everybody but it doesn't seem likely.  They lost by 5 at home to a team that lost at home to Silsbee by 30.

It's really almost mathematical.  You have to have a height and inside muscle advantage over Silsbee.  The Tigers are about the best small team I've seen.  

The way it plays out is that Lumberton will be able to hang in there in the first half, may go in down by as little as 6.  After the break the Tigers will slowly and methodically inch away.  The lead will be 25 or so when they call it off with 3 or 4 minutes left.  And after that the lead could even increase because the Tiger cubs are pretty good in their own right.  If you're looking for predictions that's mine. 

But if I'm wrong and the Raiders put up a real fight that's great.  It won't hurt my feelings at all.

There is a joker in the deck.  Progress reports come out today.

Spot on!! The Raiders best player according to some on the board is #24, if this is true he’ll most likely be matched up against the Tigers Martin. I have to give the decided edge to Silsbee in that matchup. Head to head the rest of the matchups aren’t close. I don’t think progress reports will affect either club. 

3 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

On the bright side for the Raiders, they don't have to worry about stopping number 5 (Adams) this year. 

Should get a healthy dose of Cartwight/Martin though.

And it kills me because Cartwright, Martin and Taylor are my Silsbee boys, even made a Silsbee shirt for football playoffs with their names on it ugh! Can we just skip this game lol