Barbers Hill vs Hamshire-Fannett Tenative

Bh has a very young team but if the senior Michael Paggett sp gets hot look out. If Carmona can throw the gas they will be ok. GO Hill and make us pretty. :lol:

Well lets hear some predictions. I think BH will win, but HF seems to be a scrappy bunch that could beat any team on a given night. I'm glad its a seris! BH IMHO can play a seris much better that a one game playoff. BH has a pretty fare group of pitchers, but I don't think you could pick one out and label him as the ace.

Barbers Hill is going to be challenge. The Horns bats have been sleeping in district, maybe the reason Kevin Angelle 2x, Tommy Roebuck 2x, and Eric Sparks 2x.

It's not like the Horns have not seen any quality pitching, but Barbers Hill can play. Horns have some pitching that is well rested as Eric Neal has carried most of the load in district, but Spencer Cuniff. Michael Lange and Joey Johnson can give you some quality innings.

If the Horns can hit. that stay in the game, since they might see 84-83, instead of 90/87/86 it might help.

Im trying to figure out who etbu is? is there a correlation with EAST TX Baptist and BH..Jordan Byrd??? Anyway this series will be a good one!!! Only if HF pitching comes to play' date=' I see them winning a close series in 3...but you can't let BH's bats wake up.[/quote']

etbu is a forty seven year old father of five that graduated from Etbu back in 83. I live in Huffman and have kids that play golf, football, and volleyball. I knowof Jordan on the etbu baseball team.

just because hf beat huffman doesnt mean they will beat bh. HF did not see Huffmans 1 or 2 pitcher. BH has better hitting and pitching. You never know what will happen when playoffs comes around, but just because HF beat Huffman doesnt mean they will beat BH

Here is the places with the times of this seris. I hope HF isn't holding on to the fact that they beat Huffman early on. BH is a well rounded team and was beaten by a better team in Huffman. BH will come to play!!

BH vs H-F Friday May 5, 7 p.m. at Nederland H.S.

H-F vs BH Saturday May 6, 1 p.m at Baytown Lee High School

3rd Game if necessary, 30 minutes after 1st game Saturday

Hi' date=' My name is Hfaninthestands,

I agree to talk smack...

throw me a lure[/quote']

Ok here it goes..........casting lure............. BH is going to absolutly dominate HF, they couldn't even keep up with an overrated BC team..........reeling lure back in............ :lol: Sorry that is the best I can do. I even threw a little in a little for BC just in case :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder