Alpha Wolf

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12

• This may be President Trump's pick.   
    • I am surprised that this is not been covered yet. A deputy received a call of a disturbance in the apartment. He knocked on the door and announced that he was with the sheriff department twice.  The man opened the door with a pistol in hand. Of course the news articles give a different take on the incident. Once such comment in the news article below was from the family attorney who said the deputy busted into the apartment. Then the police released the video and showed that the deputy did not open the door, the resident/Airman did. I guess to inflame the public or create click bait, false or uncorroborated information is immediately released. I have read or viewed accusations that the deputy never announced that he was outside, that he forced his way in, he covered up the eyepiece on the door so that the man couldn’t look out, etc. Much of that has already been squashed by releasing the video.    This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • They need to delay it until Wednesday. Since I can’t be there tomorrow…. 🤔
    • Weather should be better for tomorrow...we'll see
    • Ha! Didn’t work out too horrible last year.