Who Will Have The Best Passing Attack In 21 5A?

Who Will Have The Best Passing Attack In 21 5A?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Have The Best Passing Attack In 21 5A?

• Baytown Lee
    • Memorial
    • West Brook
    • Kingwood
    • Humble
    • Channelview
    • Baytown Sterling
    • Atascocita

Baytown Lee will lead that district in passing. Attempts alone will keep them in front. West Brook 2nd. The rest ???

James, what are you talking about?  Brook will have those two torpedos comming out the backfield.  They won't be inthe top 3 in passing.  No one will stop their running game.

James, what are you talking about?  Brook will have those two torpedos comming out the backfield.  They won't be inthe top 3 in passing.  No one will stop their running game.

Agree with their running backs why throw, I look at WB like I do Nederland, balanced, they lead in passing and running, or close to the top in passing, thats why #2 passing in district, #1 in rushing no doubt.

Agree with their running backs why throw, I look at WB like I do Nederland, balanced, they lead in passing and running, or close to the top in passing, thats why #2 passing in district, #1 in rushing no doubt.

That's because Chaisson was on that field.  That kid was special and will be missed over there in the west end.

god hates PAM so he'll say we won't be up there.

now we have left the world of make believe,PAM lead the district in passing last year. with all but one wr coming back(valcin wasn't full time and only came in clutch.should have been a starter),PAM looks to do the same.PAM had the #1 wr in district last year in freddie king with 800 yards recieving.easy a thousand f he catches the 20 or so he dropped.that will get better this year.

brook will run with those stud backs till someone stops BOTH of them. i say brook's passing game is suspect with a new qb.

Only believe half of what you see and none of what you hear wbbear.

Lee was probably the most two dimensional team in the state last year.

2245 yards passing

2176 yards rushing

Tell me again what the definition of one dimensional is?

Good post panamamyers, some will post the reason for failure is a teams suspect qb while they themselves have an unproven suspect qb. Lee on top, WB balanced and will still post good passing yards.

Good post panamamyers, some will post the reason for failure is a teams suspect qb while they themselves have an unproven suspect qb. Lee on top, WB balanced and will still post good passing yards.

i never said lee had a suspect qb. i said wb did. as far as passing,PAM and Lee will be neck and neck,barring injury on lee.they have a tendacy to lose wr's and qb's to injury.too bad other teams copying r.t.'s offense won't be a passing leader.maybe drops and int's will be that teams stats when they TRY the spread.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder