Kirbyville vs Silsbee 2007

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya ok yall have a good quater back and runnin back but what else Silsbee is bigger and more athletic that is why yall lose

More athletic??? Lol....is that why they make noise in the playoffs?? Ooooweee....I can't wait until November 2, 2007!!! I'm glad u guys think that Rhodes is the whole team. Kirbyville will never be one dimensional. Good bye!!!

Hazelwood looks like a fairly good QB, but the numbers last year weren't good enough for the hype he's been getting. Our QB last year threw for 25 TDs and just 5 interceptions, while Hazelwood had just 10 touchdowns - and also had 10 picks. Bevil completed 64 percent of his passes. Bevil wasn't touted as a "great" QB. Hazelwood, by contrast, completed only 50 percent of his passes.

I think he's good enough to get the job done this season, but I don't see him as a potential superstar or as one of the top 10 QBs in the area.

Not knocking the kid. I'd never call out a player. I think he's probably pretty good. But I do think that as Rhodes goes, so goes the team.

Hazelwood looks like a fairly good QB, but the numbers last year weren't good enough for the hype he's been getting. Our QB last year threw for 25 TDs and just 5 interceptions, while Hazelwood had just 10 touchdowns - and also had 10 picks. Bevil completed 64 percent of his passes. Bevil wasn't touted as a "great" QB. Hazelwood, by contrast, completed only 50 percent of his passes.

I think he's good enough to get the job done this season, but I don't see him as a potential superstar or as one of the top 10 QBs in the area.

Not knocking the kid. I'd never call out a player. I think he's probably pretty good. But I do think that as Rhodes goes, so goes the team.

Lol......I'm laughing at you so hard i just passed gas!! Keying on Rhodes this year will most definely getcha crow served!!!

Enjoying aint the word!! Wait until the season start.

It hasn't even started yet and I am so ready for Nov 2, because that is the last time we will here from KVilleball until July 2008 when he crawls out from his hole and predicts another State title for the mildcats. ;D

I'm glad you can at least enjoy the offseason. Rough once those claims start looking stupid, huh?

Naw, its whatcha call realilty. As good as the Stangs were, they should have went to state huh?? You guys realized that 3a wasn't a cake walk either. Jasper has been the most successful team in the area especially in the playoffs in 3a. For some reason Kirbyville matches up well with Jasper. Kirbyville will definley be tough for you guys this year. The Spread won't fly this year for you guys! I would advise DPG to strap that chin strap tight this year.....because we've been violated!!

Naw, its whatcha call realilty. As good as the Stangs were, they should have went to state huh?? You guys realized that 3a wasn't a cake walk either. Jasper has been the most successful team in the area especially in the playoffs in 3a. For some reason Kirbyville matches up well with Jasper. Kirbyville will definley be tough for you guys this year. The Spread won't fly this year for you guys! I would advise DPG to strap that chin strap tight this year.....because we've been violated!!

Noticed you did not say yall matched up well with Silsbee

Where to start? Obviously 3A isn't a cake walk, though y'all certainly were last year. There are some awesome teams in 3A. As far as "the most successful team in the area," wouldn't Newton be the most successful in 3A? Didn't they win like two or three titles in the last 10 years? If you're talking about all classifications, you might want to compare our record to Jasper's (no offense, dawgs). Better yet, just look at my sig line. I love Jasper, but we're 16-5 against them. They went to the finals in 2004 in 3A, we went in 2000 in 4A, one of four title games.

Talk all you want, but it's hard for anyone to get under our skin really. No team in this area has a winning record against us. La Marque would be the closest.

Come on balla you have to admit that Kville losing to Silsbee for 3 years in a row, and you saying how Silsbee is going to lose to them, it just gets old. Now I'll tell ya, Kville will be good this year. There QB is small but does a good job, and the RB is top notch. I did see some signs a WR  coming on, too. If all of these can get going Kville should make some noise. From what I have read on here people don't respect you and you only. They know Kville will be good. But you show no respect to where respect is do. Yes, Kville is the mainstay in 3a while WO-S, Silsbee, and Jasper have all moved down from 4a. These years should have been ya'lls time, but these teams have seen otherwise. These teams have done what they are suppose to do, win. WO-S has move down all the way from 5a, have been very competitive in all levels. Jasper and Silsbee just the same in 4a and now in 3a. You hate us because we took the best shots Kville could give and we did not even blink an eye. That is called tradition, tradition on just not winning, but tradition of team mates, playing as a team.  That may change this year, but were not there yet. This is just a hand you have been dealt. Ya'll may win the district title this year. If not, is it a bad year? Maybe to you. It was evident last year when Silsbee beat ya'll. You did not support your team like before the lost. The people in Kville know it too. The people on this site know it. A team as good as they where and YOU just up and quit them. So if you want people to quit haten on Kville and give respect to them, maybe you need to close your mouth and open your ears (didn't your daddy ever tell you that, maybe not) and hear what people where saying about Kville before your disrespecting. If 3 wins in a row over a team does not gain respect, then you know nothing about sports. If being a winner in 3 levels of football does not gain respect, then you know nothing about sports. If fighting it out tooth and nail in very good games for 3 years does not gain respect, then you know nothing about sports. These 3 teams (WO-S, Silsbee, and Jasper) like playing each other because they bring out the best in each other, they bring out the tradition and respect. Because it was earned. Just play out your hand, your 2 of a kind mite just be the best. Good luck. Go Tigers!! 

You dead wrong!! Yall won't stop Kirbyville offense. It must be nice to have much confidence in your little team....well I guess so since yall have won 3 times. Kirbyvile has some young players that missed last season that are very solid. Kirbyville wins this no doubt......keep talking and I'll eventually serve you that crow!!

thats interesting and i cant wait to smash some marron on that pretty little black helmet

btw you still havent given me ur number

Come on balla you have to admit that Kville losing to Silsbee for 3 years in a row, and you saying how Silsbee is going to lose to them, it just gets old. Now I'll tell ya, Kville will be good this year. There QB is small but does a good job, and the RB is top notch. I did see some signs a WR  coming on, too. If all of these can get going Kville should make some noise. From what I have read on here people don't respect you and you only. They know Kville will be good. But you show no respect to where respect is do. Yes, Kville is the mainstay in 3a while WO-S, Silsbee, and Jasper have all moved down from 4a. These years should have been ya'lls time, but these teams have seen otherwise. These teams have done what they are suppose to do, win. WO-S has move down all the way from 5a, have been very competitive in all levels. Jasper and Silsbee just the same in 4a and now in 3a. You hate us because we took the best shots Kville could give and we did not even blink an eye. That is called tradition, tradition on just not winning, but tradition of team mates, playing as a team.  That may change this year, but were not there yet. This is just a hand you have been dealt. Ya'll may win the district title this year. If not, is it a bad year? Maybe to you. It was evident last year when Silsbee beat ya'll. You did not support your team like before the lost. The people in Kville know it too. The people on this site know it. A team as good as they where and YOU just up and quit them. So if you want people to quit haten on Kville and give respect to them, maybe you need to close your mouth and open your ears (didn't your daddy ever tell you that, maybe not) and hear what people where saying about Kville before your disrespecting. If 3 wins in a row over a team does not gain respect, then you know nothing about sports. If being a winner in 3 levels of football does not gain respect, then you know nothing about sports. If fighting it out tooth and nail in very good games for 3 years does not gain respect, then you know nothing about sports. These 3 teams (WO-S, Silsbee, and Jasper) like playing each other because they bring out the best in each other, they bring out the tradition and respect. Because it was earned. Just play out your hand, your 2 of a kind mite just be the best. Good luck. Go Tigers!!   

heck yea go tigers!!!

i couldnt have said it better myself

thats interesting and i cant wait to smash some marron on that pretty little black helmet

btw you still havent given me ur number

I've watched you on my highlight disc (kirbyville vs Silsbee) leaning on our lineman isn't considered a hardhitter. Better tighten your rear end up....it will be a long nite come November 2, 2007.

I think Silsbee will win by 4 points in this game,  Deep down Kirbyville will give Silsbee a run for there money, but I think Silsbee will pull it out

I think Silsbee will win by 4 points in this game,  Deep down Kirbyville will give Silsbee a run for there money, but I think Silsbee will pull it out

Silbee will pull out what??? Kirbyville wins big!! Too much speed, too much size, too much heart and most definely determination.

Silbee will pull out what??? Kirbyville wins big!! Too much speed, too much size, too much heart and most definely determination.

Seems like I have heard this before. Oh yea, from the last three seasons, that's where I've heard it. Until the mildcats actually prove it on the field, your comments and predictions are meaningless.

Balla, your mouth is sure creating some big shoes for those mildcats to fill, and I am afraid by the time the game rolls around, you will have them too big for them to fill. My point is, you are predicting blowouts and not just wins. If the mildcats do beat Silsbee, but say by just 3 points, then your mouthy predictions would be wrong. Look, I really don't have a problem with you predicting them to win, it's just the manner of which you say how they are going to win and by how much. That's what leads people to not take you seriously and consider you Kirbyville's town clown. You know, like the goof on the Andy Griffith Show, Earnest T. Bass.

That's what leads people to not take you seriously and consider you Kirbyville's town clown.

:D

How true.

Baller, if you do play for Kville, PLEASE tell us your number. I have binoculars so that I can pick you out on the bench.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83