H-J in 07

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i agree hj without donahoe is like the colts witout payton manning...silsbee would have beat hj bye at least 20 if it wasnt for donahoe

How many key players did Silsbee lose????????  Everyone important except for Shannon Robinson and maybe one other.  Lets just see what happens!!

silsbee lost 8 seniors this last year but they also have alot of talent... a whole lot of talent thats going 2 be on varsity this year...you have mikell willson comming back and he is going to be great along with shannon and a transfer from ozen who can really handle the ball...plus silsbee is going to be one of the top 5 shooting teams in the state

Guest tigersvoice

silsbee lost 8 seniors this last year but they also have alot of talent... a whole lot of talent thats going 2 be on varsity this year...you have mikell willson comming back and he is going to be great along with shannon and a transfer from ozen who can really handle the ball...plus silsbee is going to be one of the top 5 shooting teams in the state

Well, there you have it!  From "bubblegumrapper15" no less.  How do you rank the top 5 shooting teams in the state?  What stats or forum does that bit of information come from?  I too, support the Tigers and hope that this is the year that they go all the way.  But, come on, don't start the smack already.

HJ lost Donahoe and Woo....Silsbee lost 8 Seniors!!!!!!  I can see why Silsbee will be so much better than HJ!!!!!!  You must be baseing this on JV stats then from last year!!!

yea but silsbee still has alot of talent comming back....you all  will see...watch

HJ has everyone back except Donahoe and Woo.  They also added 2 or 3 off of the JV and added another schools best player.  HJ has more depth than they have every had.  No Stud, but more depth.  They will just keep coming at you with fresh bodies.

silsbee does not have a chance? ok thats a smart comment? hj didnt really have anyone that could come off the bench last year and  dominate...ok and hj has the best 3 defenders...so lets count the people they have to hold...1.shannon robinson...2.mikell willson....3.transfer from ozen...4.the 6-5 soph. post....5. jeremy johnson(soph) 6.brady byers( the shooter)...and thats all im sure of but i know there are more

silsbee does not have a chance? ok thats a smart comment? hj didnt really have anyone that could come off the bench last year and  dominate...ok and hj has the best 3 defenders...so lets count the people they have to hold...1.shannon robinson...2.mikell willson....3.transfer from ozen...4.the 6-5 soph. post....5. jeremy johnson(soph) 6.brady byers( the shooter)...and thats all im sure of but i know there are more

You know what that meens when there is sophmores on the team??? they dnt have enough people to recruit that are good enough so the get inexperienced players to play on varsity....and who is shannon robinson??? never heard of him so he cant be to special

yaw are talking about how your going to dominate hj when you dont even know names of the people that play

ok and how many of these actually played on Varsity last year during the season???

and HJ had Payne, Ricossa, and Sundgren coming off the bench so yes we did and i would say that Payne dominated the WOS. game scoring like 20

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty