There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• 12-3 LU takes opener over UNO.  Magic number is 2 for regular season conference championship.  Hit 40 wins today.  LU plays again today. McNeeseand Nicholls start their series in a few minutes. 
    • You are close to me… season tickets been in the  family name since the 70s… 
    • Knowing the district that HJ plays in, those kids would stay ineligible for transferring for athletic reasons.
    • Not always. Like one is for my wife and she doesn’t always go. My friend is in the same situation but this year her grandson is playing so he may or may not have an extra each week. I had season tickets for maybe 20 years… but they were in another person’s name. When one of his sons got married, all of a sudden the in-laws wanted “my seats”. Poof…. they were gone! When Nederland removed the band from the stands to open up more tickets, I grab some online in that new overflow area just to make sure I could get in the game. One year later (last year) after I had renewed my seats, I went to the trade-in day. My friend and I who had seats together and sat together in the new expanded section last year, were in the 2nd and 3rd spots in line for trade ins. We got lucky with the 50 (literally) yard line seats with him having four seats on one row and me having three matching seats on the next row. We just wanted to improve our seats a little each year instead of those end sections. We got very lucky with prime seats in one year.  Talk about cutting a big hog in the butt with a little knife……
    • Nice, do you use all of them?