Don't won't to geek no one but possibly WOS semifina comingl

MustangNation#1

14 minutes ago, FreeAgent93 said:

And WOS wasn't either. Had only played 1 game in three weeks. We didn't need a block FG to beat HF

Remember, it was a 1 point win last year vs. H-F.  Seems like H-J just plays Silsbee tough.  Cant complain,  went on to Beat WO-S.  Anyway, hoping that this year mirrors last year,  well, not really.  I dont want to hear rain as an excuse for an entire year...

24 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Remember, it was a 1 point win last year vs. H-F.  Seems like H-J just plays Silsbee tough.  Cant complain,  went on to Beat WO-S.  Anyway, hoping that this year mirrors last year,  well, not really.  I dont want to hear rain as an excuse for an entire year...

I asked before and will ask again...where is the posts from WOS saying that!!I hear everybody else but no WOS folk?

2 hours ago, Who That said:

Silsbee not getting the personal foul call on WO.S was big to. That should of been 15 yards and a 1st for Silsbee and should of been a injection on the WO.S player. 

Be real careful with your excuses. Some folks won't let it go. Heck I know one so bad that the glue, yes the glue from that old dead beaten horse will not stick anymore. I can see the 15 yards but not the injection. Of course there weren't any other plays/calls that could've went the other way. Right? We don't want to hear this for an entire year...