Port Arthur Memorial 81 Silsbee 48/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The freshman Jones is injured. Will not play for a couple of weeks.

Thomas is not at Silsbee HS any longer.

Ow ok I didn't know he was injured...I would of like to seen him get some good time in on the court these few games we got coming up..lol But yeah I" new Thomas wasn't going to be there definitely. 

If there's anything positive to say for Silsbee, I think Jerrick Harper is going to be a solid PG for us and he's only a freshman.

Gonnna be some one sided games these next few weeks, but it will get better this year, and then get even better the year after this one. Gonna just have to stay positive for right now lol.

25 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Tigers tallest player is 6’1.  This game was much as expected.  PA got as many shots as they needed inside most of the time. And they weren’t about to let Braelonget started.  He was covered tightly and denied the ball most of the time.  He never could get into a rhythm hence his shots weren’t falling.

Denial is the best defense against a scorer...

If half our kids are gonna be off playing football, Silsbee should at least wait till mid December to schedule a few tough opponents. I hope they can get a win in this upcoming tournament they're going to be playing in. This current squad looks like it was put together with duct tape.

I don't see how today's game did either Silsbee or Memorial any good.

20 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

If half our kids are gonna be off playing football, Silsbee should at least wait till mid December to schedule a few tough opponents. I hope they can get a win in this upcoming tournament they're going to be playing in. This current squad looks like it was put together with duct tape.

I know Memorial is ranked #6 in 5a and are a serious threat to make it out of region and they have 2 DII players.  I know this is Memorial's second consecutive blowout win and they are VERY good..  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I know Memorial is ranked #6 in 5a and are a serious threat to make it out of region and they have 2 DII players.  I know this is Memorial's second consecutive blowout win and they are VERY good..  

First of all, Memorial has 2 DI players. Second, Memorial just played West Brook Tuesday night and won by 2 points, 46-44. That is not a blow out.

1 hour ago, Tigers94 said:

Joe schedules who he can schedule. It's tough to schedule teams like PA Memorial, West Brook and United later in the season. They have bigger fish to fry. And there is no guarantee that Silsbee will go 3-4 rounds deep in football playoffs. He has to look out for his basketball team first and foremost.