HD Basketball

TopDowG is right. BS is going to blow through their district.  HD has a good team but BS is going to be a real issue.  We have played them twice and split.  The Big Guy is for real.  We played Spurger, they have a good team with the Whittaker's but are going to struggle with BS. I hope we have an opportunity to play BS again.  The battle between HD and Spurger could get interresting.

I don't know why Warren isn't in the BS tourney.  Last I heard we were going to be in the Spurger, Evada;e and Zavalla tourneys.  OH, topdog, I can assure you that Warren isn't running from kountze, quite the opposite we look forward to our next meeting.

I know, you are right. The evadale tourney usually has HJ and EC. and Zavalla is supposed to have some 2 & 3A's.  We have had a hard time getting 3A's to play us.

We are playing Lumberton tonight, will be missing a couple of players but it should be a good game.

all of these tour. are 1a school,need 2 enter some 2a are 3a tour.

I think the Evadale tourney usually falls on the same weekend as the Big Sandy Tourney.Last year it had HJ,Liberty,Hampshire Fannett and Bridge City in it from the 3-a level.It had EC,Warren,Deweyville and Anahuac from the 2-a side.The Zavalla tournament always has a strong field in with Diboll,Huntington and Kelly just to name a few.I wouldn't mind seeing Warren in the BS tourney,it's a great basketball school with good folks running it.We used to play over there every year,not sure when that changed, but it would be fun.

yea i heard bout that 6'3 dude hes good i've decided to play this year 6'1 i can shoot 3's and you know we also got sam elliot,franklin smith,adrian anderson,jacob fregia,dede fountain,tre dickerson plus all the ones moving up so we got good defense and offense so im seeing some great games ahead for us

• 2 months later...

BS will indeed roll right thru district with no problem whatsoever. HD will be the only competition and honestly i think it will be BS by at least 15 every game against HD if not more. Nothing against HD it's just that u have to look at the facts that BS is goin to be VERY good this year as they were last year. Oh and the 6'3" dude is a soph and he's for real. Not very big, lanky but can shoot lights out and has good ball handling skills. Only fault will be his strength.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder