There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86

• Really.. I have talked to many high school coaches, players and college coaches about this subject. (by the way, if you have not guessed it... I'M A HIGH SCHOOL COACH - Football and Baseball). I have had several Big D1 players that went to Baylor, Texas, Texas  A&M, UH, and LSU tell me their pitch counts... What they were allowed to throw. How long they had to sit till next outing. All of these were in writing by their college pitching coach.  Even seen a kid this year NOT Allowed to pitch in the First round of playoffs cause his pitching coach from LSU told him not to cause of how many he had thrown the week before. They keep tabs on kids all the time.  Kids stay in contact with their college coaches all year.   I have Coached in Local and State ALL-Star football and baseball games. I have been on selection committees. I can tell you for a fact, a invite is sent out to all state players. Most Big College players do not accept the invite. 
    • I believe Chester and Brookeland play in Hudson on Thursday night.
    • Other than they are both not ignorant, one is rude and crude but was a good President, the other has been a horrible politician for 35+ years, worst President we've ever had, and now doesn't know where he's at. The problem is not having a clear choice, it's that we have too many snowflakes incapable of making said clear choice.
    • Well I’m sure we already have those voting….”furries”. I figured you would know this given the ones that run the halls of lumberton isd.😂   good post by the way.  It’s the only way to really look at this coming election