TIGHT ENDS!!

• 2 weeks later...

casey word for the warriors is a pretty good tight end himself. he dont have that much size (6') but he sure can block. he has some hands too, having over 200 yds & 4 TD's for the warren warriors..he may be a tight end to watch.

I would think Blake Riley would be the Warriors tight end this year but I could be wrong,both will be good young players.I think both were on the JV last year and there will be worlds of difference.These guys have good hands and Warren throws to the tight end alot. McDonald has to be the best in the district. He has the size and good hands.Can't wait to watch some football,good luck to all the local teams.

I would think Blake Riley would be the Warriors tight end this year but I could be wrong,both will be good young players.I think both were on the JV last year and there will be worlds of difference.These guys have good hands and Warren throws to the tight end alot. McDonald has to be the best in the district. He has the size and good hands.Can't wait to watch some football,good luck to all the local teams.

do you play football? ive seen both of these kids play & blake riley is just not the size for the position..he is just too small & he cant block. casey word may not have the height but he has some good hands & he can definately block. i would rather put him in that position than riley.

I don't know who will start at that position,I was just going by what I have seen in the past.I don't remember Casey being very big.Thats why I said Riley may start.Both can catch the ball and I'm sure both kids will get lots of playing time.Warren will run the ball alot so it will definitely help to have a good blocking tight end.

I don't know who will start at that position,I was just going by what I have seen in the past.I don't remember Casey being very big.Thats why I said Riley may start.Both can catch the ball and I'm sure both kids will get lots of playing time.Warren will run the ball alot so it will definitely help to have a good blocking tight end.

believe me..i know this kid & ive seen him about 6 days ago. he has gotten a whole lot bigger than he was last year. i barely even recognized him at first. he should surely show something this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder