What games will everybody be attending friday

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Apparently, from what I've learned, you only get major Atmosphereย  at The Rez.ย  At least that's what I've been told... because I still don'tย  know what atmosphere is...

The atmosphere is that ballerina prancing around, that's what I was told by a Groves resident. Who knows.ย 

1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Them people are going to get you for calling our stadium The Butchย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As far as Iโ€™m concerned, thatโ€™s the only way Iโ€™ll reference it...

And them ppl can kiss my *** cause imma call it The Butch for the foreseeable future.ย 

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Them people are going to get you for calling our stadium The Butchย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As far as Iโ€™m concerned, thatโ€™s the only way Iโ€™ll reference it...

Well, I will tell my stance on it.

As I always do, I will use the official name of the stadium as currently assigned by the district in game threads and schedule threads.ย  I did it when it was the "Carrol A. "Butch" Thomas Educational Support Center" and I will do it now that it is "Beaumont ISD Memorial Stadium."

But as far as use of the "The Butch" in threads, heck I wouldn't be surprised if I use it myself.ย  So while some may react to it negatively that may cause a ruckus that I may have to break up, there will be no penalty for using the name The Butch in a thread.

After all, two radio stations that carried local high school football utterly refused to call it "Butch Thomas Educational Support Center" or even "The Butch" rather choosing to call it "Beaumont ISD Stadium."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Tim Erickson from Orangefieldโ€ฆ.
    • Lucky for Orangefield thereโ€™s only 3 games max to play.ย  ย  Someone said they had a pitcher or 2 throw 90โ€™s but I donโ€™t know that for a fact. ย Rumors.ย ย  it appears that Orangefield will see some faster pitchers this round. Generally speaking I havenโ€™t been too impressed with Orangefield opponents pitching. Only pitcher so far that was fast (92 mph) was vs Woodville in first game & Orangefield got several runs off of him.ย  ย  Looking for a good series with no injuries for both teams.ย 
    • Apologies if this is a stupid question, but why would they just not renew his contract for the 24/25 school year if he had multiple write-ups? I know teachers and paraprofessionals don't get their contract renewed if their performance is bad enough - are coaches' contract situations different?
    • โ€œWe have incredible evidence that itโ€™s gain-of-function research again being done in US laboratories.โ€ โ€œ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐—, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐›๐š๐ฅ ๐•๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐— โ€” ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž.โ€
    • Itโ€™s very difficult to fire an educator. ย Itโ€™s not difficult to reassign them and put them in a situation where theyโ€™re likely to leave on their own. ย Iโ€™m not sure of the legality of exposing an employeeโ€™s work records, but it seems likely itโ€™s not allowed if nothing criminal took place. ย 
  • Topics